Love the 2.0, Couple of suggestions

+
I love the 2.0, gives the game a more polished/finished feel overall.

my first suggestion would be: I want to sell all the alcohol in my inventory at once and there is no quick way to do so as there is no way to arrange alcohol somehow on top or below everything else. and there is no way i can mark it. I wish alcohol would group together in one of the sorting options or there was a way to mark everything to sell.

My second suggestion is: some way to hover or view what each of the status icons that appear next to the HP bar does. I want to know sometimes what exactly a status effect does and I tried looking on the character sheet or around and I couldn't find a description. if you can think of a quicker way to see the status effects/icons meaning/legend for the icons somehow, that would be cool.

third suggestion: a search bar for the notes page. in the previous iteration of the interface, i remember a lot of notes would gather up and would be hard to find what you wanted. the categories would maximize on each opening so you'd have to scroll for 30 seconds even if you knew where to find what you needed, technically.

that's about all i can think of right now...

thanks, hope you consider my suggestions, love the 2.0 patch, great work!

edit: what would be cool but i'm not sure if this would hurt the balance of the game, is if the NCPD quests would respawn after some time or something so as to give you stuff to do in the game all the time

Last edited:
For second suggestion, open weapon wheel, you will list of all buffs and debuffs with what they do on top left

I'll add my suggestions here too:

1. The ear piercing fem V wears in the cover of Phantom Liberty for both V

2. Made all the hairstyles of the character creator unisex

3. It would be nice if if I made my V's chest bigger or smaller, it would show on the clothes as well.

4. Being able to dance in V apartments

5. Being able to smoke at some point in the megabuild h10.

6. Phantoms liberty hairstyles.

7. Mods for console players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom