Wolvenkit

+
Theres a mod that i want needs to install REDmod.
this mod have 2 files. One is textures and the other one is the main file. for texture you need to install it with wolvenkit and for the main file you need to install it just in mod folder.
I installed it and that file should be run with wolvenkit. the mod is for Kerry's outfit(npc catalog outfit) . Deploying the file with wolvenkit but "Launch the game" option on the program crashed the game. Dont know if i must run the game with wolvenki or not.
Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean.

wolvenkit is for creating mods, not for using them. I think you are on the wrong path. Check the installation guide for the mod again

wolvenkit is for creating mods, not for using them. I think you are on the wrong path. Check the installation guide for the mod again
This is the mod that im talking about, after you clicked on download the file needed to download appears and that file needs REDmod (material and texture)

Yep, about Material and Texture Override, you just have to follow the instructions and enable it in Redmod :
Install the main file in Cyberpunk 2077\mods, remove any other instances of nim_material_override.archive you may have in archive\pc\mod, then toggle and deploy the new version with REDmod.
How can I install mods for Cyberpunk 2077?
To install mods, simply copy the chosen mod file into the appropriate game folder, as indicated in the mod's install instructions. New, REDmod compatible mods should be placed in the \Cyberpunk 2077\mods folder. You can recognize REDmod compatible mods by checking whether a JSON manifest (info.json) is included. Example of the full destination: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\mods
Additionally, once you install the free REDmod DLC, you will be able to enable and disable REDmod compatible mods via REDlauncher and GOG Galaxy.
On REDlauncher, a new button will appear next to the "Play" button. On GOG Galaxy, you will be able to enable or disable REDmod compatible mods in the Galaxy settings.
Upon launching the game after selecting your mods, a progress bar will appear and the mods will be uploaded into the game. Once it's completed, the game will start automatically.

Top Bottom