Weapon name not displaying in-game

+
I am learning how to create mods in Cyberpunk 2077, and I'm creating a new weapon. I have the stats and everything I want set, but the displayName and the item description (localizedDescription) that I have set are not showing in game. On other weapons there is a "LocKey#XXXXX" set for fields that require text which I am assuming is a reference to a string located in I-don't-know-where, and I just want the item name to display in-game. Is there some way I can add to whatever file is being referenced by LocKey and then get the number associated with that string location or maybe there is just something I am doing wrong?
Post automatically merged:

Edit: After looking around and installing WolvenKit, I have found the file that contains all of the strings and figured out how to add an item in there that can be referenced using LocKey. WolvenKit is really cool! If anyone else has this question in the future, look at the modding tutorials (the second one) to learn how to use the Asset Browser and stuff in WolvenKit, and then if you want to find the file, it is in .\archive\base\localization\en-us\onscreens\ and the file names are onscreens.json and onscreens_final.json. The LocKey#XXXXX refers to strings in this file, where the Xs are the primaryKey of the string. So I just added two entries in the files with the strings I wanted, set the primaryKey, and then set the fields in the .tweak files with the LocKey thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom