6.2 MB · Views: 70
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 17.43.08.16.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 17.43.08.16.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 64
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 17.42.28.95.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 17.42.28.95.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
A screenshot would be enough. Anyway, I haven't experienced something like this with patch 1.6 (yet), but I sometimes had remaining messages on my screen before. It was easily solved by saving the game and then loading the save.

A screenshot would be enough. Anyway, I haven't experienced something like this with patch 1.6 (yet), but I sometimes had remaining messages on my screen before. It was easily solved by saving the game and then loading the save.

Sorry for video. I tried saving and loading again then restart full game nothing is fixing that mark. done a lot of gigs and side quests also. but those marks are still stuck always on the screen.

Not sure how you can fix it :(
Some things that you could try :
- Sleeping
- Go visit a joytoy to trigger a cutscene
- Try to tag a bunch of enemies (in case the new ones will remove this remaining tag)

I had that red hacking icon few times stuck in my screen. Eventually it disappeared after just leaving the area and going far enough. Never had any issues with yellow markers but otherwise it sounds similar.

Not sure how you can fix it :(
Some things that you could try :
- Sleeping
- Go visit a joytoy to trigger a cutscene
- Try to tag a bunch of enemies (in case the new ones will remove this remaining tag)
Just tried all of these. still no luck. those marks not getting away. :/

Ok, so unfortunately, I don't really know how you can get rid of it :(
(Just thoughts > if you disable all the HUD options, it's still there ? if you start a new game, it's still there ?)
So except is someone have a solution, I think the best would be to send a ticket to the support for help (Contact Us button).

Ok, so unfortunately, I don't really know how you can get rid of it :(
(Just thoughts > if you disable all the HUD options, it's still there ? if you start a new game, it's still there ?)
So except is someone have a solution, I think the best would be to send a ticket to the support for help (Contact Us button).

I tried turning of everything from the interface setting but that mark is still there. But if I start a new game it's not there. So it seems like my this save file has this mark only.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.06 - 15.32.31.92.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.06 - 15.32.31.92.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.06 - 15.32.33.69.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.06 - 15.32.33.69.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 35
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.06 - 15.32.41.37.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.10.06 - 15.32.41.37.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 38
I tried turning of everything from the interface setting but that mark is still there. But if I start a new game it's not there. So it seems like my this save file has this mark only.
Its the tagging of enemy mark, weird tho should deactivate if you move away from the area. Something must have messed up in the save so it became permanent? its not even attached too anything right? no body or anything..

Its the tagging of enemy mark, weird tho should deactivate if you move away from the area. Something must have messed up in the save so it became permanent? its not even attached too anything right? no body or anything..
Yes. something messed up and its permanent now. I am doing quests and gigs. running around full map. but these are still there following me everywhere. and if I want to go towards that mark its taking me outside of the map. direction is fixed but its outside of the map. :/

Yes, annoying. So it's in the save.
Sad, I think at the time, if you had reloaded a save created just before encountering the issue, the bug would be fixed easily :(
So yeh, I don't know how you can removing it. Your best chance is to contact the support.

Yes, annoying. So it's in the save.
Sad, I think at the time, if you had reloaded a save created just before encountering the issue, the bug would be fixed easily :(
So yeh, I don't know how you can removing it. Your best chance is to contact the support.
I overwrote the save file earlier. so yeah I am f*ed. already done 60 hours + on this play through. I think I need to keep going with this glitch and yes I will make a ticket ig now. Thank you so much for the suggestions. Thank you everyone for the helps. If I can fix it somehow I will update here.

When something like that happens, it's an asset that got caught in the RAM buffer. Normally, restarting a game will clear it up. If that doesn't work, it means that somehow, it got saved with your saved game file -- as part of the save state. That will probably only be fixable by reloading a saved game from before the issue first occurred. The game makes tons and tons of saves, by default. Are you sure you have no saves at all that are far enough back?

When something like that happens, it's an asset that got caught in the RAM buffer. Normally, restarting a game will clear it up. If that doesn't work, it means that somehow, it got saved with your saved game file -- as part of the save state. That will probably only be fixable by reloading a saved game from before the issue first occurred. The game makes tons and tons of saves, by default. Are you sure you have no saves at all that are far enough back?
I overwrote actually. and yes. I checked. no way I can go back. and it is actually stuck on this save file. :(

I overwrote actually. and yes. I checked. no way I can go back. and it is actually stuck on this save file. :(
Well, a last gasp would be to send in a save file to CDPR Support and see if they can clean it. Just be aware that if the game is modded, or was modded in the past, there's probably nothing they can do.

Well, a last gasp would be to send in a save file to CDPR Support and see if they can clean it. Just be aware that if the game is modded, or was modded in the past, there's probably nothing they can do.
Yes. I created a ticket and waiting for their reply. And no, I don't use mods. I love playing vanilla for now and will wait for more DLCs.

Top Bottom