POLL: How many points would you give your opponent in order to always go 2nd?

+

• Total voters

The more participation the better, the poll will be active for one week. If you do not find a suitable answer below then unfortunately this poll was not targeted toward you as a player at this time. Feel free to leave comments below based on your answer or the poll itself. Thanks and as always votes are made public.

Broken poll is broken.

If I want to vote 5, which of the three options do I pick? Because 3-5, 5 and 5-7 is all 5! It should have been 3-4, 5, 6-7 and 8 or more. And even then, one could argue to make the bracket size equal, e.g. 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9 or more.

RidiculousName;n10344392 said:
I voted for "none", because I don't think simply giving a few points to whomever starts the game is a particularly good solution.
+1

Coin flip is not a problem, spies are. If there were no CA spies and wardancers, simply solution to revert coinflip is to insta pass first round. In such case next round we are starting with card advantage or equal amount of cards. Anyway in both cases blue player has a highground. If there was a tie on the first round, the blue player has last say in 2nd round. If first round was won by red player, the second round can be won by blue player with one card advantage (if red player decides to keep playing) or even cards (if red player decides to insta pass 2nd round). Anyway overall Blue players benefits much more from coinflip. In addition passing first round denies ressurecting mechanics or thinning decks.

Top Bottom