x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A ROUND OF GWENT Episode 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ROUND OF GWENT Episode 2

Join us for the second episode of A ROUND OF GWENT, the official internet show of The Witcher Card Game! This time we meet with members of the game’s development team to discuss Thronebreaker — the single player story campaign coming to GWENT.

You can watch the video here.

Awesome info! THANKS 8)

Comment

Loved every second of the video. This series is awesome!

"I fear nothing but the fact that I'm afraid of everything." - Sunrise Avenue

Comment

They say you find premium muliplayer cards? Are we to take this as you can craft or earn the other multiplayer cards without purchase? I am very curious. Otherwise It looks great. I particularly like the Might and Magic upgrade system as feeling OP is always fun and multiple upgrade options adds extra replayability.

Also the gentleman with the exquisite grey facial hairs speech on choice was great, the production value was top notch.
        Last edited by Keago; 30-09-17, 16:40.

Comment

No release date

Comment

Dominika , a bit of feedback for the Team: These episodes are quite entertaining, although the background activity in the tavern can, at times, distract somewhat from the interviews. Other than that, very nicely composed! (On a purely technical note, in future, could we simply insert the videos directly into the news post, rather than link to YouTube?)

Special thanks to REDDorigen and Mr. McBride for sharing more fascinating details about the upcoming campaign and its creation! As ever, I and a few of my fellow Blue Guards eagerly anticipate the single-player! Keep up the fine work, RED Team!
            'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Keago View Post
              Also the gentleman with the exquisite grey facial hairs speech on choice was great, the production value was top notch.
              Unless I'm very much mistaken, I'm convinced that the man behind the magnificent whiskers is Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz, the English Adaptation Director for The Witcher III. From what little I know of him, Adelbert's philosophical musings are very much in his line.

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

wow amazing fantastic cool .... well done, great job guys !!
                bluffing and timing .... strong key points when playing Gwent !

Comment

Omg! I'm going to die from hype
                  All these hand-drawn graphics feel so nostalgic, I can't wait to play it!

Apart from that, the new card art is insane!!

Orianna!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	orianna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	9629811

Comment

Originally posted by Theodrik View Post

Orianna!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	orianna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	9629811
                    This was indeed super good news! Orianna is one of my favorite characters

And all that talk about choices, consequences and recommended replays sounds absolutely awesome!

Comment

Great

Comment

We're glad you liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by REDDorigen View Post
                          We're glad you liked it.
                          Yes, but we'll like the campaign even better once it releases. No pressure.

And now, another message from a few of the Blue Guards: 'We need Thronebreaker desperately! It's an emergency.' Ay, we live in rather desperate times.

Heh.
                          Cheers.

Comment

So no one caught the part about future campaigns? Apparently this is a NR campaign and other factions might get their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Foxhounder View Post
                              So no one caught the part about future campaigns? Apparently this is a NR campaign and other factions might get their own.
                              Oh, it sure was noted! But since Thronebreaker is still a work in progress, there's more than enough to be hyped about with just it.
                              Last edited by RidiculousName; 09-10-17, 19:05. Reason: Expressing excitement.
                              "I fear nothing but the fact that I'm afraid of everything." - Sunrise Avenue

Comment

Working...
                              X