Staff member

+
TrompeLaMort;n10667871 said:
How does CDPR feel about carry-over right now? Too much, too little, just right amount? Are "invisible" carry-over like Wardancer something that you plan to keep in the game? Any changes in sight?

Wardancer are a problem I highlighted to the team some time ago, the challenge is that we can't find the right ability for them, aside form that carry-over looks quite good at the moment.

Cybit;n10667681 said:
Is the current plan for avatar cosmetics per season end just like it was last season? Has anything new changed with it? (with the exception of this season with it just being Roche)
As in rank 15, rank 20 and top 10k?

It's been well received by the community, however the only thing I caution about is.. as the game will grows in popularity that final one will be very difficult to obtain. I think its fine for now, maybe nothing needs to change right now but it may become relevant in the future. Personally I think the best solution would be: Rank 10, 15 and rank 20 for the avatars.

Thank you again in regards to the season end rewards overhaul, I much prefer this new system. The very top players still get rewarded for their efforts as they should be.

Yes, we like this system and plan to keep it :)

webext;n10667501 said:
Ok, guys. First of all, I LOVE what you do and how you do. Gwent becomes bigger and bigger and I can't wait for more.
My questions is How do you read my minds?? First, you changed the reward system even little better than I thought(But may be you should add 1 more avatar for 20 Rank). Then you reworked factions battle, you added the great arena mod and so on and so on. You do a great job/ Thank you, Pawel and the TEAM!

We try our best, it's not always smooth sailing, especially after the midwinter update, but we are going back on track right now.

Blackworms;n10667321 said:
Hi Burza,

Is it possible to attend tournaments or events as an audience? We’d love to be in there and cheer, watch etc. Additionally, would be lucrative for both CDPR (from Merchandising perspective) and Poland. E-sport scene is immensely growing and audience is certainly a core part of it.

Thanks and regards,

Hi! No plans, the logistics part is quite problematic, these events are meant to be streamed, this might of course change for World Masters.

TrompeLaMort;n10666941 said:
Burza!

What are CDPR views on dry-passing? Do you consider that many (maybe even most) Arena games having 1 round is something healthy for the game? (And constructed games often having 2 rounds.) Why do you think this happens? Are there any plans to fix it?

What are your views on CA spies? Are they getting changed or remain like this? Since they generate so much salt, is there a consideration to removing them from casual (as you did with Arena, and made the game mode arguably more fun to play)?

Dry-passing is part of the strategy for us, you still need to win 2 rounds!

CA spies are problematic for us, there was an idea to remove them completely, but first we need to work on coinflip before making such drastic decisions.

Top Bottom