Vilgefortze = 12 pts
Corylea = 12 pts
Vatt`ghern = 15 pts
Mik@`el = 17 pts
Gorthuar = 18 pts
Jack in the Green = 24 pts
56236 = 68 pts

Valentine's Day Contest on DeviantArt

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and our community members have prepared a special contest for everyone who would like to show their love for The Witcher franchise on that special day.

All you need to do is prepare a Valentine's card and address it to your favorite Witcher character from the saga or from our video games - it's totally up to you! You also get complete freedom when it comes to execution - you can paint, draw, whatever suits you best.

Now about the prizes, remember those nice shirts with faces of Iorveth, Roche and Letho? They are rewarding authors of the best entries with them so if you ever wanted to get one, now's your chance! For more information regarding the contest & its rules please head over to its website. Good luck everyone!

Freesia said:
Finally some winter weather... though without snow at my place, but still a nice freezing air is refreshing.

We have about -15; -20°C in Prague with beautiful blue sky.
And I can make fun of all my friends who don´t want to get out, because I run almost every morning, and it is priceless even in these conditions :)
I told You to come here. Temps - check, sky - check, snow - ~20cm; check. But noooo :p

New Dev Diary Available Now!

The time has come to release the first entry in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Developer Diary Series. In Episode 1, the developers explain why our game isn’t a simple port from the PC, but a full scale adaptation for the new platform.

"[…]The Xbox 360 version is actually an adaptation of the PC title, not a port. What we mean by adaptation is that we effectively rebuilt the game to make it feel native to the console," explains John Mamais, executive producer at CD Projekt RED.

"In creating the Xbox 360 version of the game, we’ve gone beyond simply porting it to the new platform. Instead, we’ve created a full adaptation of The Witcher 2 for the console. We’ve changed the game's controls and its menus to reflect the differences between the platforms, and we've made extensive modifications to the RED Engine to make sure that the graphics are jaw-dropping for Xbox 360 players. We're proud of the fact that this will be one of the best-looking games ever to come to the Xbox 360, while also being one of the most complex RPGs ever brought to console gamers. Current PC gamers should be pleased to know that they will receive all new content free of charge, including 4 more hours of gameplay." says Adam Badowski, head of the CD Projekt RED studio.

To watch the video, go to our official YouTube channel.

Top Bottom