Staff member

+
Improved Igni has this advantage, that You don't need to get close to the plant. You just need to make her go out from a ground, fall back a bit and shoot twice or more at it. Sometimes "fireball" stops at higher grass or things like that... but if You have the good position, just hold the right mouse button, till bar will load and shoot ;)

There are few combinations :)
  • Improved Igni - only from distance - safest
  • Torch + Igni - people say it works, I never tried
  • Strong Silver + Igni - typical, Igni, Igni and finish with a sword. Swallow is useful in this case.
Good luck! :beer:

Mandrake cordials is best quality alcohol - perfect to make advanced potions.Golden Necklace is worth about 100 OrensIt is quite hard to get really good alcohol, so if You want to make one of these potions that have 5 ingredients - I would recommend Mandrake Cordials.If You prefer to get new leather armour - take Orens better :)

We do :p We feel terrible when we have less than 50 pieces of some herb xD (Yes, I am collecting herbs too ;D)You don't need to collect all You find of course :DIt is possible to get through the game without them :)

Blood? Yea, lots of it ;DThe best works fast style for opponents requiring strong ;D - especially when we add to this fighting with wrong sword :)

Whisperwind said:
Whisperwind said:
Whisperwind said:
try taking potions out of "pockets" maybe? :)
Nah! It is not necessary :) Potions will go to the inventory or fly out on the ground in the worst case :p
as for me, when I change armor - potions go to ground, not inventory... :D amazing how such small bottles is so hard for geralt to lift up again....
It isn't so hard! :pWorse would be if one of blacksmiths was standing in some grasses or in middle of swamp :DAnd to hit a bottle with this dot in the middle of TPP view is easy ;D (need some practice maybe?
)

During the night, there is a dangerous time in Temple Wyzima.All You need is to find a dog, pull the sword and attack. Then blue circle should change to red and fight should start :)Enjoy :evil:

:whatthe:polish edition in English box?THAT is new :DI have a feeling it was supposed to go to Hungary...Well... first of all contact Your seller - they should exchange Your game, but I don't know how the Romanian law says in such situations.the other way is to contact Atari about the problem.Still it would be good if You waited for some response from Licaon_Kter before making any step :)

All I said was correct... almost.
Vattghern said:
To add - items sold to blacksmith are at every blacksmith in game
Almost every blacksmith. ;DOnly this bloody dwarf doesn't want to cooperate :DTry at Order Armourer - for me he wanted to buy anything from me.If You are against Order - give armour to the tavern master - wait till next act and sell to some friendly blacksmith :)I was running the game while ago - specially to check this, so info are 100% :beer:

You can sell jacket for blacksmith.Not weapon dealer!You need to open the reforging menu and then - sell :)As I saw it is possible to sell everything for blacksmith :DTo add - items sold to blacksmith are at every blacksmith in game, so if we sold something and now realise we needed it - we can go to nearest blacksmith and purchase back the item we need.Enjoy :beer:

distant said:
I think you might be right, in my previous run the Salamandra lair quest reveals in ACT3, perhaps another sign that it's too late in ACT2 for me and Geralt should just get his butt into the tower, and I haven't even let Geralt attempt the Wyvern Isle yet.
And I think You are just knocking to the wrong doors ;)When You walk into the sewers from the entrance near Raymond's house - You need to walk into first corridor to the right.I think You've walked into left one - and so, got to the Salamandra base :)With Wyvern Isle I think You can do Your job as well. :beer:

SpiritedTreasure said:
How about a mod that makes it so that
I don't have to choose either Triss or Shani, but instead can take Alvin to the old woman in the swamp? Vaska? that way avoiding all the rings and scream fests and all of that..??
You want scream from both? :D

Top Bottom