Important Update

+
I can't tell you guys how disappointed I am. I bought a new tv to experience this game in 4k and I can't even get 1080p. I don't want a refund I wanted a fantastic game. What I got was SOLD. You've made me feel foolish for pre ordering a product that was advertised to be so stunning and turned out to be laughable. I'm sad CD protekt. Sad and disappointed.

Superb approach, there we find the real CDPR ! For my part I bought it twice on ps4 of old generation and on PC, there is really no picture, but I wonder if I take advantage of this superb commercial offer, my ps4 game will be blocked once refunded or is it that it will be possible to continue playing and take advantage of the updates? I ask this question since afterwards I think to take the ps5, if anyone knows more thanks in advance ;)

Sorry but this is completely counter intuitive. It isn't "hating" when people have spent $60 for a game that hasn't delivered on CDPR's own promises. The criticisms levied at them are mostly all justified and we as consumers should be demanding more aside from bug fixes and optimization. The game is missing key features and systems that were sold even as recently as the Night City previews. We ultimately all want the same thing, which is a finished end product that fulfills the games potential
You are lucky it costs $90 Canadian with taxes in where I live.

it is really funny that they think the only problem is with consoles and saying that they are very apolegtetic i bought a fricking brand new computer just for playing this game to be honest guys i am okay with bugs,been playing the bethesta games lovingly let alone the game it self doesnt let me play it
i still hope that u will fix this optimization issues

[QUOTE = "Lilayah, publicación: 12361277, miembro: 3220942"]

Queridos jugadores,

En primer lugar, nos gustaría comenzar pidiendo disculpas por no mostrar el juego en las consolas base de última generación antes de su estreno y, en consecuencia, por no permitirle tomar una decisión más informada sobre su compra. Deberíamos haber prestado más atención a que funcione mejor en PlayStation 4 y Xbox One.

En segundo lugar, corregiremos errores y bloqueos y mejoraremos la experiencia general. La primera ronda de actualizaciones acaba de ser lanzada y la próxima llegará dentro de los próximos 7 días. Espere más, ya que actualizaremos con frecuencia cuando haya nuevas mejoras listas. Después de las vacaciones, continuaremos trabajando: lanzaremos dos grandes parches a partir del parche n. ° 1 en enero. A esto le seguirá el parche n. ° 2 en febrero. En conjunto, estos deberían solucionar los problemas más importantes que enfrentan los jugadores en las consolas de última generación. Le informaremos sobre el contenido de cada parche antes de su lanzamiento. No harán que el juego de última generación parezca que se está ejecutando en una PC de alta especificación o una consola de próxima generación, pero estará más cerca de esa experiencia de lo que es ahora.

Por último, siempre nos gustaría que todos los que compren nuestros juegos estén satisfechos con su compra. Le agradeceríamos que nos diera una oportunidad, pero si no está satisfecho con el juego en su consola y no quiere esperar actualizaciones, puede optar por reembolsar su copia. Para las copias compradas digitalmente, utilice el sistema de reembolso de PSN o Xbox respectivamente. Para las versiones en caja, primero intente obtener un reembolso en la tienda donde compró el juego. Si esto no fuera posible, contáctenos en helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com y haremos todo lo posible para ayudarlo. A partir de hoy, puede contactarnos durante una semana hasta el 21 de diciembre de 2020.

Humildemente

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

Los jugadores de PS PC también recibirán actualizaciones y correcciones periódicas para mejorar el juego.
[/ CITAR]

Hola, mi nombre es Carlos Medina, te escribo desde Colombia Latinoamérica.

Cyberpunk 2077 es uno de los videojuegos que más he esperado, entiendo que estás teniendo problemas de rendimiento, pero me encanta el juego de esta manera, pero quiero pedirte tu apoyo con algo, por favor responde a este correo.

realizo la compra del juego en la tienda de playstation 4, tienda de playstation, como soy de Colombia, hago la compra en la tienda americana, y me parece injusto no tener la opción del audio del videojuego en español .. ..

Es decir, si compras el juego en Europa, tendrás la opción de audio en español de España, pero si compras el juego en Latinoamérica, solo aparece la opción de idioma en inglés, portugués y francés .... ¿por qué ?? ?? ¿Por qué no pueden habilitar el idioma español para los latinos? Para las personas que no hablan inglés y no tienen la opción del español es muy molesto tener que leer los subtítulos y perderse toda la acción, Cyberpunk 2077 es un juego con mucha información, y mientras lees los subtítulos te pierdes todo lo que pasa ...

Mi petición para ti es ... por favor, habilita la opción de idioma español para latinoamericanos !! Aquí en Latinoamérica hablamos español !!

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.

Hello, my name is Carlos Medina, I write from Colombia Latin America.

Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the videogames that I have waited the most, I understand that you are having problems with performance, but I love the game this way, but I want to ask for your support with something, please reply to this email.

make the purchase of the game in the playstation 4 store, playstation store, as I am from Colombia, I make the purchase in the American store, and it seems unfair not to have the option of the audio of the video game in Spanish ....

That is, if you buy the game in Europe, you will have the option of audio in Spanish Spain, but if you buy the game in Latin America, only the language option appears in English, Portuguese and French .... why ???? Why can't they enable the Spanish language for Latinos ??? For people who do not speak English and do not have the option of Spanish it is very annoying to have to read the subtitles and miss all the action, Cyberpunk 2077 is a game with a lot of information, and while you read the subtitles you miss everything that happens ...

My request for you is.. please, please, enable the Spanish language option for latin americans !! Here in Latin America we speak Spanish !!

Thanks...

Playing this game now makes me think of mobile game advertising, you know fake game ads that promotes game play footage totally unrelated to the games they are meant to depict. And another thing, Well i guess we all have our preference when things do well and not but c'mon Adam Kaciński we know by now it was just bullshiting that investor that i hope is making you regret your decision and learn from it when you told press about..."Works surprisibly well" i do hope Devs can salavge this to acceptable level.
Merry christmas and a happy new year people.

Welp, looks like Sony is refusing any kind of refund for the game, even for me, who bought it using a PSN gift card, not even my debit card (I literally would only be able to use the funds to buy shit on PSN!).

Looks to me like CDPR didn't actually talk to Sony at all about refunding people for the game, but instead completely blindsided them to APPEAR as if they actually cared about the pitiful state of the game on last-gen consoles.

Everyone playing on Playstation was just completely fucked over by CDPR in every way. By both the developer and the front in which the game was purchased.

What about a PC version.

It seems like the focus of this news is on consoles.

PC version is a hot mess as well.

The game is unplayable at the recommended hardware, and only 3080 or 3090 with DLSS can get a decent frame rate.

I have ryzen 1600 + 1080 yet I can barely get 30 fps with 40 fps peak, poor rendering, artifact problem, and etc.

Are you going to focus on PC optimization as well?

I understand you guys had to release Cyberpunk 2077 as-is, in order to make the sales for last-gen consoles. You would lose precious revenue by not doing so. There's also the holidays seasons and all.

But damn, you guys at CDPR could've pulled a Rockstar move, releasing a shitty Last-Gen release, then a PC and Next Gen release few months ahead, earning considerable revenue from all three platforms. Could've used the October to December period to polish the last gen version, then December to, idk, July? to polish the Next Gen version.

Or, at the very least, release the game on PC and next gen platforms as "Early Access". I mean, it's clear that there are several placeholders, like the pedestrian AI, the NPC driving AI... hell, it's clear there was supposed to have self driving cars in this game, but you couldn't make it in time. There are cars you can purchase that have luxurious and detailed rear seats, with screens and stuff that you cannot use because you've to drive. Spoilers aside, there's even a car that is CLEARLY SELF DRIVING, yet you have to drive it.
This striked me the most, but there are many other stuff that are not only unpolished and in need of a patch, but a complete rework, or even full on development towards it.

This is a Beta 0.4 game, if it were sold as that, and your public told that it'll be "ready when it's ready", everybody would gladly accept, and everybody that already bought and didn't go through the refund path by now, would 100% buy it and expect EXACTLY what they're getting right now.

You had so many fans that would gladly wait more for the game. You hyped so much, and had a unique opportunity to deliver that hype when it was ready... Yet failed miserably.
All you had to do was follow the hype train, CD.

inbound5503479153578517831.jpg

First off, you did a great job, you pushed and pushed and told everyone it wasn't ready, and yet everyone wanted to cry until it finally dropped then be mad about bugs. You begged for an unfinished game, you got one.

First time, y'all? FNV anyone?

Great game. You all busted your assees and it shows. Bonus points for having integrity and accountability. Most wouldn't. I hate to see the chunk of money you'll lose to people that take advantage of this, just because they finished or it isn't they're type of game. Glad you gave an option for those truly unhappy, everyone else - grow up.

Attachments

• inbound2807366388834921997.jpg
    inbound2807366388834921997.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 96
PLEASE made the in-game text/HUD larger. I have decent vision and a decently big TV, and it's unplayable because I can't read anything but the subtitles. Reddit and friends I have talked to about this are all having the same problem.

It'll be fixed no big deal. The real issue to me is it's First Person that's not cool for me and please listen to players by making it more like a GTA style game. Also please add new content every 6 months like GTA

Thanks for the update. One thing that I really hope changes with Cyberpunk 2077 is the ability to sit down in restaurants and bars and food stands with stools. One thing players love in RPG games like this, is the "RP" value and immersion. Finding out when you're in a bar if you're not in a dialog with a character you can't sit. What's more when you order drinks it really breaks immersion that they don't serve it to you and you drink from it with animations, same with food places. I really hope in future that CDPR will make sitting and being served food and drinks a thing in this game.

The entire game should be reviewed. It's sad that you guys are just not simply giving us back our money. We bought something broken. When I order something and it's broken, I get a refund for it and they don't complain. Just refund everyone. PC and Consoles.

Top Bottom