Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

+
The DS4 solution doesn't work with UCR either? Xbox wouldn't work either, since XOutput doesn't work either.

For me, the keyboard commands that I pass via Freepie Script are not influenced by cyberpunk.

I had the hope that with version 1.11 everything would work now, unfortunately nothing ...

The DS4 solution doesn't work with UCR either? Xbox wouldn't work either, since XOutput doesn't work either.

For me, the keyboard commands that I pass via Freepie Script are not influenced by cyberpunk.

I had the hope that with version 1.11 everything would work now, unfortunately nothing ...
try a few things for me (again if already done since 1,11 now):
1-see if freepie is registering key presses using watch or dialog
2-check in notepad for vinput mapping with very simple keyboard to keyboard script (eg LShift to A mapping)
3-check vinput again in cp77
4-try cyberengine tweaks fix (or turn it off if already on)
5-try 1-4 with glovepie

1 and 2 is very as if those don't work it's not the game's fault

I have the following test script:
---
if keyboard.getKeyDown(Key.LeftControl):
keyboard.setPressed(Key.Space)
---

It works wonderfully in notepad and other games. Only not in cp (no matter if with or without mod) :(

Could it be because of the version of Freepie you are using (I'm using 1.9)? Here is written in the posts that Freepie should work?
Does the script work for you in cp?

I have the following test script:
---
keyboard.setPressed(Key.Space)
---

It works wonderfully in notepad and other games. Only not in cp (no matter if with or without mod) :(

Could it be because of the version of Freepie you are using (I'm using 1.9)? Here is written in the posts that Freepie should work?
Does the script work for you in cp?
hmmm... try 1.11 the newest version that is the one I'm on. also check the old xoutput drivers aren't doing weird things. If that still doesn't work try (shouldn't need to for single keys but what the heck):
Code:
import time
    keyboard.setKeyDown(Key.Space)
    time.sleep(0.03)
    keyboard.setKeyUp(Key.Space)

Still does not work with the new freepie version :( I don't need to try Xoutput because cp doesn't even allow freepie :(

Does my test script work with you?

I am quadriplegic and can't use physical mouse due to no finger movement.
To play pc games I use xbox controller on one hand and virtual touchpad on other hand with stylus to play most games out there. (I use touchscreen monitor)
Xbox controller works fine but problem is
Touchscreen input and touchpad input does not get recognized by the game.
Cursor is stuck in middle of the screen if I try to move with touchpad and virtual input like joy2key is not being recognize by the game.
Both window 10 touchpad and custom virtual touchpad program (TabletPro) is not working for me.
I'm really disappointed I'm unable to play right away or even unable to play at all.
Wish there is a work around or patch to fix this.

This is the overlay I use
View attachment 11073167

I have no advice to give but I wanted to let you know that I am sorry that at the moment you are unable to play Cyberpunk and I hope that thanks to your post on the forum a future patch will fix this problem by introducing the functions you need 😊

Still does not work with the new freepie version :( I don't need to try Xoutput because cp doesn't even allow freepie :(

Does my test script work with you?
yes non-xoutput scripts you gave all work for me...when you say it doesn't work you do mean that it doesn't even jerk the camera around right like before 1.06? could you describe your pc setup (hardware/windows build etc.) ?
One thing you could try is go windowed mode and use windows inbuilt virtual keyboard to see if that does anything.
if you have another machine you could also try running the game on it even on the lowest settings and test virtual keys say in the apartment. There must be a driver or something stopping it from working and it'd be good to know so this can be patched by CDPR.

If you can't be bothered fixing this you could just buy a cheap controller and use that in leu of mouse steering.:shrug:

When I play the game in windowed mode, the mouse is trapped in the window and I cannot use the mouse to access the on-screen keyboard.
The software Glovepie and Voicebot work wonderfully in cp, only Freepie doesn't ...
Regarding setup / hardware: will my dxdiag help?

When I play the game in windowed mode, the mouse is trapped in the window and I cannot use the mouse to access the on-screen keyboard.
The software Glovepie and Voicebot work wonderfully in cp, only Freepie doesn't ...
Regarding setup / hardware: will my dxdiag help?
I found a way to directly do it in UCR so you can ditch freepie:
1. install UCR plugin dlls inside plugins folder of UCR [unzip]: https://github.com/HidWizards/UCR-Plugins/releases
You should also run UCR's unblocker exe after this or if exe doesn't start.​
2. install interception: not immediately obvious how so here are the steps:
  • get it and unzip: https://github.com/oblitum/interception/releases/tag/v1.0.1
  • note the path of install-interception.exe is eg: "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Interception\command line installer\install-interception.exe"
  • run CMD in admin
  • run exe by entering "(Path)" /install into CMD
    eg: "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Interception\command line installer\install-interception.exe" /install
    Note you must put path in "" because spaces
This should allow UCR to access keyboard and mouse inputs

3. Set up UCR profile like so (click):
UCR1.jpg

Note that you should add all devices to profile before you start binding or they might not show up. I hope this finally works for you.

Last edited:
Thanks, I've now found a Glovepie Script. Still, it's not like XOutput :(
I've tried cp on a second PC, cp doesn't work there with Freepie either :(

Do you also have the Steam version of cp? If not, maybe it is the underground versions?

Thanks, I've now found a Glovepie Script. Still, it's not like XOutput :(
I've tried cp on a second PC, cp doesn't work there with Freepie either :(

Do you also have the Steam version of cp? If not, maybe it is the underground versions?
No it's GOG. last thing i can think of is turn off steam overlay but if glovepie works why bother :shrug:

Is there a way to test the GoG version, whether it is on Steam? The Steam library only has a playing time of 47 minutes, although I have already spent around 20 hours playing time. Since there is also a problem on the part of Steam there could it be a problem with the version?

Is there a way to test the GoG version, whether it is on Steam? The Steam library only has a playing time of 47 minutes, although I have already spent around 20 hours playing time. Since there is also a problem on the part of Steam there could it be a problem with the version?
you'd have to actually pay for it or get a GoG key or have someone who has a GoG copy help you....if steam still accepts full refunds for maybe you could do that and rebuy it :p? lol

I have now linked my Steam to GoG. Unfortunately the steam copy is not yet available in gog :(

Last edited:
I have now linked my Steam to GoG. Unfortunately the steam copy is not yet available in gog :(
You should be able to start any game from your Steam library via GOG, if it's connected and synced.
If you go to owned games you might need to activate the dedicated filter in order to see your Steam library:
(This method doesn't transform your Steam-games into GOG-games. All game files remain in the folders that were created by Steam.)

1614136152152.png

Does Freepie not work with this method either :(
I wanted to buy the Gog version to test it out, but unfortunately my email address that I registered with Gog at the time has changed and unfortunately I can change it :( I received support 4 weeks ago to this day , unfortunately no answers ...

Does Freepie not work with this method either :(
I wanted to buy the Gog version to test it out, but unfortunately my email address that I registered with Gog at the time has changed and unfortunately I can change it :( I received support 4 weeks ago to this day , unfortunately no answers ...
as far as i can tell if it is steam version specifically that is causing issues then it won't fix it because it is still the steam version just launched through the gog client.

In fact, Freepie works for me with the GOG version (with Xoutput).
But why not with the Steam version? Isn't it actually the same, only the launcher is different !? Hopefully that fixes cdpr.

I use my feet to play and have a custom board with 8 buttons, I use the program Xpadder it works with everything i play, just remember to run as administrator. I really miss a Toggle aim function in the game, its almost impossible for me to play the game without, hope its a part of 1.2 update

Top Bottom