Do you feed your V?

+
I love the detail that went into food in the game. Besides the obvious buffs granted, I regularly feed my character from loot drops but I have my favorite foods. Do you feed your V? What are your favorite foods?

My favorite foods are Moonchies and Spunky Munky <3

Question for anyone knowledgeable about Cyberpunk lore: Are these foods in the lore? Anything missing? Any surprises?

I think I only fed my V twice, once to see if it would let me actually eat the cat food (oops) and then again when I was frustrated during the Razor fight to see if the buffs would help.

I think my favorite was Tomato "Juice" because questionable quotation marks make everything better.

"DO YOU FEED YOUR V?"

I feed my V on a regular bases. Like to feed her normal food like croissant, and coffee. But am very disappointed for the lack of animations at diners and such, else I would take her out to eat. Am hoping and waiting on a modder or 2 that can unlock and make repeatable, all those places where V sits and eats/drinks during a convo.

I actually pick up and use the stuff too, I know people dismiss the food items as junk/waste of time but it's kind of handy to top off your health bar too.
I wish there was a contextual eating animation for extra immersion.

Anyway, my V likes Yakitori, Locust Pepperoni Pizza, Burritos, Tamales and Rammmmen.

I think I only fed my V twice, once to see if it would let me actually eat the cat food (oops) and then again when I was frustrated during the Razor fight to see if the buffs would help.

I think my favorite was Tomato "Juice" because questionable quotation marks make everything better.

I try to save the cat food for Nibbles. I know you only need 1 for the quest but I save them anyways.

What I did regurarly was drinking booze after some messed up quests or big firefights. Just to, you know, ease the pain of Night City.

I destroy all booze for components <3

After reading the emails at All Foods I only feed V fruits.
I also let her drink the water, what is it called...Still Water or something of that sort....?

The alcohols I always sell for money in the beginning then disassemble for parts.

I fed mine with whatever garbage she looted from corpses or from wherever she raided.

She has eaten cat food, questionable alcohol, processed stuff barely passable as food, etc; I am concerned by her health because she mostly consumes oxygen/stamina/health boosters, RAM jolts, and MaxDoc's than anything else.

Last edited:
Why would you not feed your V?.

In my case, Valerie doesn't have the automatic health regenerates outside combat (Epimorphisis) perk, so food (and drink) is always good, especially given that she has 50% more effective consumables.

Her favourite foods are the holobites, slaughterhouse veggie, Pierre's croissants, tofu'd tuna and pineapple pizza and real fruit.

I decided for my first (and still current) playthrough, that my V is a bushy, vegetarian lesbian; very new territory for me in terms of playable character composition, but also infinitely better to experience than I'd ever anticipated :ok:

I really wish bartenders would actually sell drinks, and when you buy a drink, V would drink it automatically (preferably with an animation) instead of me having to go through the clunky inventory. Its hard to imagine people buy drinks to go in NC bars. Theres only couple scenes where in the cinematic you actually drink it. The cinematics feel so fake because all of this. Immersion non existent.

I really wish bartenders would actually sell drinks, and when you buy a drink, V would drink it automatically (preferably with an animation) instead of me having to go through the clunky inventory. Its hard to imagine people buy drinks to go in NC bars. Theres only couple scenes where in the cinematic you actually drink it. The cinematics feel so fake because all of this. Immersion non existent.
I can't agree more. Really wish we could see more cinematic cut scenes with us eating. Would love to watch someone slurp down a big bowl of noodles.

Yes i eat and drink in the morning after taking a shower, then lunch and dinner, i never use it as a boost for fights just for role playing purpose.

- Any food
- Any NiCola variant
- Alcoholic beverage i drink Centzon Totochtin

Rarely, it's a cumbersome system. I also happily remove alcoholic beverages, not because of my V's beliefs but because booze in this game has a weight property, and my V already complains of backpains so I won't stress her more than necessary. If she eats, it'll be food laying around. All the other accidently picked up edible items disappear into her infinitly growing bag of weightless items

Top Bottom