2.0: Bioconductor & Visual Cortex Support - do they synergise?

+
My level 27 stealth netrunner V has a T4 Bioconductor, which sacrifices 4 max RAM in order to enable crits with quickhacks, with a 30% crit chance.

He also has a T3+ Visual Cortex Support which - as written - grants +23% crit chance when there's a 30 metre distance between him and the target, tapering off as the distance closes.

My question is simple: Do these two pieces of cyberware synergise as-written? At 30m does V have a 53% crit chance with quickhacks? Should he change his name to Critty McGee? Or, is he wasting his time having the VCS installed; does it only work with conventional weapons?

Seems a rather obvious combo for stealth netrunners, since pretty much every hack is carried out at extreme range.
Post automatically merged:

Derp, I remembered - if nobody can answer this offhand, I can turn displayed damage numbers on in my options. I usually leave them switched off in games because they are distracting and immersion-breaking. That will show me first-hand what the impact VCS has on crit damage from hacks.

I doubt I'll get time tonight (running some tabletop Shadowrun as it happens) but if there's no answers here I'll do a little investigation myself and record/post the results here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom