How We Do Things

+

Forum veteran
Flashheart was impersonating a doctor on the first page, which I'm pretty sure is a felony in most places. How is that well-behaved? I demand her immediate disintegration.

This forum is actually fairly anarchic, as it lacks discernible leaders
Personally, I think everyone should obey me unquestioningly. Think of all the brain power you'd save by not having individual wills!

Flashheart was impersonating a doctor on the first page, which I'm pretty sure is a felony in most places. How is that well-behaved? I demand her immediate disintegration.

Personally, I think everyone should obey me unquestioningly. Think of all the brain power you'd save by not having individual wills!

Tsk, tsk, paranoia and delusions. The Dr. is here for you, dear.

good to know how the things are get handled here......................................................................................................................

Hmm, yes.. Yes.. I'm Dr. Flash's lawyer dear.. What manner of evidence do you have for such... strong accusations.. Hmm? My client is CLEARLY is a well known an capable doctor. I'm sure he could even help you with you current.. er.. predicament..

Anarchy means without leaders, not "without order". Self-order is the idea. But frankly as a species we are nowhere near that.

You mean your species.. My species (cyber humans) are quite capable of that.. Thank you.

Look guys . All I can say is that if you have a problem with any infraction then feel free to PM me and we will discuss it . I can`t guarantee that it will change anything at all but who knows it might change something . Oh and another thing . If any post does offend you then please use the report button feature , that`s what it`s there for . We would much rather you use that instead of personally responding to the point where we have to intervene .

I do like to have some fun now and again , truth be told I don`t like being serious all the time....boring .

Also someone made a point of how to address us . That`s simple just use our name and as for forum laws or something like that I just go with common courtesy as a general rule .

As for Pm`s if you decide to use it do note that I have a full time paying job that has some long hours but I answer all PM`s .

@ thewarsend
I will do my best to ensure that PM`s and/or emails regarding infractions are sent not just to you but for every user that receives one . I would prefer not to have to send any at all or at least keep it to a minimum .

Just a quick question, why don't you read his arguments in this topic, about why his ban was unjust and do something about it? I mean i believe he said everything there is to say about the matter. (If there is anything more to say about it, i really don't want to hear it. This is getting old and tiresome and quickly.) I'm starting to get the feeling, even if he was right, which i'm not saying he is, you guys wouldn't correct that mistake. You guys don't seem to go beyond covering eachothers... backs.

And by the way, you are one of the moderators i like. Not bossy, power mad or annoying. Like some of the... other moderators here.

Oh hell... really people...
This mods of this forum are some of the most lenient I have ever seen... and that's from someone who has gotten a few pm warnings here...
Hell, even obvious trolls and whackadoos were given multiple chances, warnings and temporary bans, before they were finally removed permanently.And even though I think it's just a bit heathen that none of the mods are familiar with the game this is based on, I think they do a fantastic job, and are in fact at the moment my favorite mods of any forum I visit.

...Kiss ass.

Gary, you seem like a nice guy in many ways. Gotta say, though, if you call people kiss asses, (for supporting mods we like, who also frequently post solid stuff), yeah, that'd be a multi-day "intro" ban most places I've had charge of. And the other places aren't palatable.

Anyway, I'd say the mods are very conservative about bans. Ironically.

Anyway, I'd say the mods are very conservative about bans. Ironically.

I wouldn't say that.. They can always consider something as an insult and use it as an excuse.. I hear that happened to some people.. Yeah...

@Gary, calm down dude.. It is not worth it.

Forum veteran
Hmm, yes.. Yes.. I'm Dr. Flash's lawyer dear.. What manner of evidence do you have for such... strong accusations.. Hmm? My client is CLEARLY is a well known an capable doctor. I'm sure he could even help you with you current.. er.. predicament..
She used to be a she, but now she's a he? I guess that answers the question of what kind of doctor she is, at least.

I wouldn't say that.. They can always consider something as an insult and use it as an excuse..
This wouldn't happen if we all had fun nicknames that we could use to make jokes obvious. Speaking of which, how do you feel about "Thew Arse"? If you don't like that one, I've discovered that your name is an anagram for "Wash Tender."

With this anagram generator I found online, I'll bestow upon all of ye nicknames of mighty lulz.

She used to be a she, but now she's a he? I guess that answers the question of what kind of doctor she is, at least.

Oh dear, i can't possibly know and keep track of my every clients gender.. I'm a VERY busy person.. Many.. er.. innocent clients out there.

This wouldn't happen if we all had fun nicknames that we could use to make jokes obvious. Speaking of which, how do you feel about "Thew Arse"? If you don't like that one, I've discovered that your name is an anagram for "Wash Tender."

With this anagram generator I found online, I'll bestow upon all of ye nicknames of mighty lulz.

Thats Mr. Thew Arse to you... Mr. Twotwo Seven...

Just a quick question, why don't you read his arguments in this topic, about why his ban was unjust and do something about it? I mean i believe he said everything there is to say about the matter. (If there is anything more to say about it, i really don't want to hear it. This is getting old and tiresome and quickly.) I'm starting to get the feeling, even if he was right, which i'm not saying he is, you guys wouldn't correct that mistake. You guys don't seem to go beyond covering eachothers... backs.

And by the way, you are one of the moderators i like. Not bossy, power mad or annoying. Like some of the... other moderators here.

...Kiss ass.

The ban in question is history . As in over done with and gone . Besides there`s no use in revisiting bad history . What I propose is starting fresh with a baseline of 0 (zero) . I think we can agree on that . What say you thewarsend ?

Also Gary you are not helping your case any by throwing names around like yesterday`s news and I urge you to take a different tone please . Just so you and I are clear on this I do not make a habit repeating myself .

The ban in question is history . As in over done with and gone . Besides there`s no use in revisiting bad history . What I propose is starting fresh with a baseline of 0 (zero) . I think we can agree on that . What say you thewarsend ?

Also Gary you are not helping your case any by throwing names around like yesterday`s news and I urge you to take a different tone please . Just so you and I are clear on this I do not make a habit repeating myself .

I already left it behind.. But i still object the infraction i got.. Since both my banning and my infraction was because of my supposed insult against Decaton and since i clearly DID NOT insult him and ABSOLUTELY HAD NO REASON to insult him, it should be taken back. I didn't really do something but someone thought i did, but i still carry the punishment. I believe Gary was referring to this as well.. (Well, maybe not.. I don't get what you are trying to do buddy) If it was Decaton who made a complaint about me saying those words, i would gladly accept it. But thats not the case..

Anyway.. I really wish to forget about all of this.. So i'm going to drop all this.. I'm going to forget.. (But i wont forgive dammit!) And i will not talk about it again. Since it has no point.

I'm sorry, i only say these things because i don't want to see any more of these "convenient" banning. I will shut up now.

@Warsend, i'm not defending you or trying to get your situation resolved, i say these things because i love cyberpunk and i don't want to see this kind of behavior in any forum. For what it matters, i got an 10 days worth of infraction too for saying "kiss ass". Maybe i deserved it, i don't know.

I would like to also take this opportunity to talk about the badmouthing of the moderators . You may not like us or what we do but we are still human beings with feelings the same as the rest of you . You can talk about me all you want as I flat out don`t give a fuck but please guys give the others a break .

@ gary
you got a PM correct ?

I'm sorry, i only say these things because i don't want to see any more of these "convenient" banning. I will shut up now.

@Warsend, i'm not defending you or trying to get your situation resolved, i say these things because i love cyberpunk and i don't want to see this kind of behavior in any forum. For what it matters, i got an 10 days worth of infraction too for saying "kiss ass". Maybe i deserved it, i don't know.

I know i said i will forget about this but, 10 days? I got banned and got an infraction for 6 months just because i jokingly said "You are not great on reading are you" to a friend and you get 10 days for kiss ass? I mean... ARRRRGH!

Happy place.. Will forget..

@Tom, you are my favorite moderator... Just so you know buddy.. :D

I would like to also take this opportunity to talk about the badmouthing of the moderators . You may not like us or what we do but we are still human beings with feelings the same as the rest of you . You can talk about me all you want as I flat out don`t give a fuck but please guys give the others a break .

@ gary
you got a PM correct ?

I'm not trying to be rude, but if something is not just, it is not just. You can't expect people to forget all about it. Thats all i have to say about that. I will not spoke not a single word about this ever again, but you will know what i feel about this and thats enough for me.

Yes, i got that darn PM just now.. Not too thrilled about it..

@Wars sorry dude.. Not my fault though..

Just making sure . Stay within forum rules and you shouldn`t get another .

But still, it only goes to prove my point. Wars got a point there. (Not that i want my punishment to be increased or anything.. :D ) When i insulted i got 10 days, when he did (i read his posts, he really didn't) he got 6 months and a ban, how do you explain that?

Gary, dude, give it a rest. Seriously. There are many other forums out there if you think this one is restrictive.

Gary, seriously dude, stop making arguments on my expense, it is getting a bit annoying... You are telling them nothing i already didn't.. Give it a rest...

Top Bottom