Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else with Chrome getting this on page 38 of the Ciri Fandom Thread?

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on forums.cdprojektred.com.
Content from dreamworlds.ru, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Anyone else with Chrome getting this on page 38 of the Ciri Fandom Thread?

Yeah. Stupid Chrome trick. Google Safe Browsing keeps a record of sites that have been the cause of reported problems. Dreamworlds.ru got themselves blacklisted because they carry a link to myinfos.com.ua, a site that was implicated in one malware attack, or possibly a malicious report motivated by politics. Both Chrome and Firefox feed off of this blacklist. But Chrome has really paranoid settings that cause it to throw a warning on even small risks, or on aggregate sites that carry traffic from all over.

If you're highly security conscious and cannot tolerate any risk of a malware infection, believe Chrome.

If you're confident that you have adequate defense in depth against things like drive-by malware, use Firefox instead.

If you're able to understand the specifics of malware site classification and want to understand why a site was warned on, visit
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=site-you-want-to-test

If you want to help the administrator of the site that caused the warning, contact him and tell him that his site got blacklisted by Google Safe Browsing and that visitors are not getting through because of it.

Last edited:
Fucking beautiful day today, got up at crack of dawn to Moody Blues on me radio, perfect start. Couple bacon butties and a slurp of tea, fed dogs then had a read of the papers and a bit of a nap. Woke up mid morning full of energy, so took me dogs for a right tab, up hill and down dale for I reckon about twenty five miles or so. Came home and got me and me dogs Sunday roast on, we fed like royals then lay in a pile in front of the fire, farting and belching in contentment.

Now i'm relaxing with a nice cold pint pot of Cider, that's been re-filled a few times and just enjoying the cool night air, life is good and simple. Drink Hail fellow Witcher's and Wassail.

Found more food for the glorious female armor debate, enjoy ;D

And here's another day when I wake up and hate the entire world x-(
I hate not having time to stay in the forum, I hate ME1 and Origin coz the game doesn't seem to have the slightest intention to work and none of the possible solution had luck (FUCK TO XP COMPATIBLE GAMES and FUCK EA and ORIGIN!!!!!!!) I hate that friend to whom I lend my old ME1 copy and still hold it, I hate spring... and I hate Windows... well that's pretty easy to do LOL

winter ftw yo

:p Well, I guess this is all subjective hahaha. We all live in different parts of the world, with different climates. I imagine winters in Israel are snow-free and relatively warm, with spring and summer being unbelievably hot. I can understand the sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom