What's Your Age?

+

What's Your Age?

• Total voters
Physical age or mental age?
Btw, I voted for the physical age, since there isn't an option for the mental one

Looks like the 20-24 year-olds outnumber the rest of us by a considerable margin! Surely there's bound to be more 25-29 year-olds? Come on, where are the rest of you?

:look:

Looks like the 20-24 year-olds outnumber the rest of us by a considerable margin! Surely there's bound to be more 25-29 year-olds? Come on, where are the rest of you?

:look:
I'm infilitrating the 25-29 group 2 months early. My 25th is at August.

What really impress me is the 15-19 bunch, theyre quite a number, taking into account this poll just started.
25-40s were really predominant here a few years ago, as I recall, before Witcher 2 came out. :)

What really impress me is the 15-19 bunch, theyre quite a number, taking into account this poll just started.
25-40s were really predominant here a few years ago, as I recall, before Witcher 2 came out. :)

Yeah, you'd expect the community to be made up of people slightly older than that. It's a real surprise.

Well the poll just started as you said, so the results can't be that accurate, so far.

Still the number is below 20%, which is not that big I think.

Nah my parents were pretty strict in fact... But I begged them for 3 months before W1 release until they finally agreed :p

Ok enough offtopic ;P.... So my group is the biggest right now huh? ;]

Last edited:
Top Bottom