Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys. :) I don't know that it was good or not, they will call me sometime a private interview maybe nex week, but I need a job badly even If I unemployed since 2 weeks.

Hope you get the job! :)

I don't think I've ever been in an interview situation before. The only job I've had was when I worked as a kitchen porter at a country club for minimum wage. They just let me sign up and get straight to work.

We're highly sarcastic and self-mocking over here, also we aren't afraid to mock everything and everyone in sight. If you listen closely you can hear the sarkiness (is that even a word?) and laughter in our voices.
Oh, that explains this quote... :p

P.S. That was sarcasm.

Today I had a job interview, wish me good luck :D
Good luck, hope you get the job!

So Ciri cat has become a bit of a wee bitch lately. Every time I try to pet her, she either screeches at me or bites my hand. I don't understand it. :rant:

Do you like to suffer that much?? :troll:

Cats, "cats", and cheeseburgers are all a man needs. I'd probably suffer the most for a cheeseburger though.

@AL890: Lay off her for a little while, give her a lot of space, and possibly up her treats. Also let her see when you put down food/treats/water they tend to appreciate the hand who refills things. If she keeps acting out of the ordinary I'd recommend a trip to the vet.

If possible I'd also do an all over body search to make sure she's not in pain from something.

@AL890: Lay off her for a little while, give her a lot of space, and possibly up her treats. Also let her see when you put down food/treats/water they tend to appreciate the hand who refills things. If she keeps acting out of the ordinary I'd recommend a trip to the vet.

If possible I'd also do an all over body search to make sure she's not in pain from something.

If I try to lift her she lynches me, though she's never been the type of cat that likes being lifted anyway, she did the same when she was a kitten. As for food and water, she's ALWAYS looking at and squirming around me when I get them for her. My Mum seems to think that Ciri might just have a bit of a wicked streak in her. I admit, however, that Ciri is only a 1 and a half year old, so maybe that's standard for cats her age? I don't know.

@AL890: Also let her see when you put down food/treats/water they tend to appreciate the hand who refills things.

That works for my cats but when I try to do it myself, I don't not why, it never works....

Last edited:
Looks like the image was good enough to pass for a stock photo. It's just a new twist on the old "news story features stock photo of somebody else" blunder. Some of the other examples the article gave, like letting a shot from AC stand in for Syria, are much bigger blunders that not even a blind drunk copy editor could talk his way out of.

If I try to lift her she lynches me, though she's never been the type of cat that likes being lifted anyway, she did the same when she was a kitten. As for food and water, she's ALWAYS looking at and squirming around me when I get them for her. My Mum seems to think that Ciri might just have a bit of a wicked streak in her. I admit, however, that Ciri is only a 1 and a half year old, so maybe that's standard for cats her age? I don't know.

Hard to say, The Curtain Monster loved being held and always slept with me until she was around six months. Then she stopped being a lap cat.The Paper Monster was around the same age when she changed.

Between what happened to her and the fact she's still an adolescent might be why she's acting different. She might just be changing later matter than

But I'm no expert. Especially on indoor/outdoor cats.

Damn this heat is unbearable. Had to go to the store, only about 2KM from my place to the store and back. Normally I walk over there every 2-3 days, but today I feel like I melted away by the time I was home.

The headache and sunburn I got in that short distance isn't fun, thankfully I am one of the very few lucky people in Germany that have air-conditioning in the bedroom. Nice cold air... refuse to move...

Thermometer says it's 37°C outside but that's on the shady side of the house.

Damn this heat is unbearable. Had to go to the store, only about 2KM from my place to the store and back. Normally I walk over there every 2-3 days, but today I feel like I melted away by the time I was home.

The headache and sunburn I got in that short distance isn't fun, thankfully I am one of the very few lucky people in Germany that have air-conditioning in the bedroom. Nice cold air... refuse to move...

Thermometer says it's 37°C outside but that's on the shady side of the house.

Crap, that sounds unbearable! I would probably die in such heat. We're still getting around 20°C and I can tell you that everyone you speak to, will say how much they hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom