Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, since the weather talk came back...
These days are being insanely hot here, considering it´s winter. We´re getting temperatures over 25 ºC! This is madness!!

The good thing about it is that we seized the day yesterday (which was a holiday here) and went out for lunch with my fiancee to a place by the river. With the sun and the heat, it was nice!

Beautiful day up our end today, clear skies, bright sun, cold wind from Valhalla, had a spring in me step and a twinkle in me eye all day. Strange how a good mood can make you feel strong, all me injuries and scars couldn't touch me this morning.

Beautiful day up our end today, clear skies, bright sun, cold wind from Valhalla, had a spring in me step and a twinkle in me eye all day. Strange how a good mood can make you feel strong, all me injuries and scars couldn't touch me this morning.

Do you count old Danish invaders among your ancestors, Bloth? You seem to have Nordic blood, with your sayings about Thor, Valhalla, and such things.

Do you count old Danish invaders among your ancestors, Bloth? You seem to have Nordic blood, with your sayings about Thor, Valhalla, and such things.

Aye had a DNA test few years ago and it's fairly much all Danish, don't know whether it was from the northmen who flooded into England in Arthurian times or the Viking invasion couple of centuries later.

Got to admit I do like a good bit of pillaging.

Aye had a DNA test few years ago and it's fairly much all Danish, don't know whether it was from the northmen who flooded into England in Arthurian times or the Viking invasion couple of centuries later.

Got to admit I do like a good bit of pillaging.

Well, you should feel right at home when you walk around Skellige in TW3, then!

It makes me curious, though... Were you already into Nordic mythology before knowing your ancestry? Or did you become more interested in it after you found out you are a Viking reborn?

What has happened in the Witcherland? I missed the damn party. I'm watching the European Swimming Championship. Guess I'll have to watch that gameplay video later. :p

What has happened in the Witcherland? I missed the damn party. I'm watching the European Swimming Championship. Guess I'll have to watch that gameplay video later. :p

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! Get on YouTube and watch it! That is an order!:clover::ninja:

I missed the damn party. I'm watching the European Swimming Championship.

Spent the day refactoring a program I wrote over the past 3 months for my Bachelor Thesis in order to be able to add some features for another project involving it. My brain is mush and I hate my past self for writing crappy code and hoping to "add some comments later". A typical software engineer's day, I guess. :rly?:

Need some strong dwarven ale. Badly. :cheers:

But.. but.. but guys! I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years. I gotta watch this!

I'll get right to it soon the Championship is almost done. I'm guessing the gameplay was really awesome, since the Forum seems to have exploded again. :p

NO!! If Belmonte doesn't win any medal Championship is not interesting at all!!! :p

Well, you should feel right at home when you walk around Skellige in TW3, then!

It makes me curious, though... Were you already into Nordic mythology before knowing your ancestry? Or did you become more interested in it after you found out you are a Viking reborn?

Me grandad liked to listen to Wagner, he got me into Norse mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom