Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AL890 @SerieLis @Autumnal Wanderer

@ReptilePZ

I want to hug YOU! Рептилюшка...

Awwww! :blushing: :heart:

Somebody else noticed the thread about what console to get started by the new CM?

I can't risk posting this there, he seems so intimidating.. But immediately I heard this song in my head..

Almost tempted to post a picture of my superior "console" called spare-junk gaming rig in a living room with 5TB of hard-drive space.

Somebody else noticed the thread about what console to get started by the new CM?

I can't risk posting this there, he seems so intimidating.. But immediately I heard this song in my head..

Almost tempted to post a picture of my superior "console" called spare-junk gaming rig in a living room with 5TB of hard-drive space.

That would just be cruel! Of course this is coming from a PC elitist, but that's not the point! The point is...fuck, I forgot. I hate being tired! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That would just be cruel! Of course that came from a PC elitist, but that's not the point! The point is...fuck, I forgot. I hate being tired! :rolleyes:

You do realize that this is not a live conversation, so in case you forgot something...you can just wait or skip that part instead of pointing it out...or wait long enough to remember it.

You do realize that this is not a live conversation, so in case you forgot something...you can just wait or skip that part instead of pointing it out...or wait long enough to remember it.

That was done for comedic effect. Yes, I know I have shitty humor. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom