Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know, imagine, hmmmm nah!

BTW You, @Kinley and... who's the third one?

Me...I brought the guitar after all

Nah i'm not a Bear, i'm a Mog, half man and half dog. I'm my own best friend.

Did you tell it to @Kinley yet? I'm afraid he still believes you are a bear...

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

Ok time to complain and be miserable.

This week is just too busy for me. I don't even have free time to eat a proper meal I have to eat on the go.

In addition to my everyday classes (that start at 9 am and end at 3 pm usually) it so happens that I have to do field work this week. Which takes a considerable amount of time. Oh, and naturally this is the week that I have to attend two lab presentations. Which is 3 hours each.

And the sun starts to go down at 5:30. It's ridiculous. Don't even want to go out for a beer at night, I just want to sleep at 9. Pah!

Take it easy, friend

I wonder @Foxtrot1994, talking to you through phone, will you start screaming on everyone?

---------- Updated at 12:25 AM ----------

Hmm, today is the day, that all the people that were missing the conversations can catch up...because no one is talking...

Buuuuut i g2g, exams tomorrow, need to sleep, and realize that i didn't study...don't spoil this for me, i need to have that morning reaction, so i could wake up quickly...instead of..."5 more minutes"

@SerieLis Uh, why do you ask that? Besides, i don't use phones. That's primitive technology.

---------- Updated at 10:13 PM ----------

@Brielle you call that stealthy? I got a thing or two to teach you about being stealthy...

i overslept for my 11am class today i am such a mess.
luckily my flatmate has the same class so he woke me up cuz otherwise i'd probably have only woken up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom