Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love how the game looks though. Even to this day. I mean the Aurora engine was stretched beyond its limits in TW1 and it runs like ass, but I still think it looks unique & beautiful. Like a painting at times.

Especially with Witcher 1 master race music, I have never been fully immersed in a videogame world in such a surreal way like in the beginning of Chapter 4 in Witcher 1, and that says something.

CDPR are wizards.

Last edited:
Happy belated New Year to you all. I definitely drank too much that night, though it didn't really hit until about an hour AFTER I had stopped. At least I woke up with only the slightest of hangovers, followed by much gaming.

So here is to 2015, may you all have hoverboards before the year is out. :p

Well....I leave for one day (i think) and i see 10 pages to go through (+/-)
That moment when your year started kinda....meh.
And a moment of silence for those who didn't understand (including me) some of the things happened here.

Today I faced the world champion on Muay Thai...(on my age) I somewhat managed to defeat him, i'm surprised...even though my face looks like hell right now (just the left side mostly) ^^
So...how was your new years? I decided to stay clean from drinks...just lost interest to alcohol, it's nothing special.
Last year i managed to meet influential people, lovely people (I'm talking about you). I started finding passion to things i didn't imagine getting into.
Being the only team in college that works on physical stuff as a project is kinda fantastic...even have a derpy picture of me working on it. Let me know if you want to see it. Recently just finished building most of the physical stuff...now all that remains is the paper work. just 50 pages, ain't that bad right ^^'''.
Well no holidays for us at the moment, seriously, i went to college on 1.1, had an exam, they are doing this on purpose aren't they?!
Got introduced to some nice music on the way...kinda weird, i don't understand anything...like at all...but somehow it's interesting to listen, and kinda addicting.
Well if everything is going to go according to the plan, i'm supposed to finish my first story ...but nothing goes according to the plan right ^^?
Oh well, going to be positive...hope you'll do so as well!

- The hand avatar is there for a reason AL might figure this out (don't spoil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom