Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not even aware of such thread....lol...i spend all my time here on the community thread.

View attachment 9827

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 40
Poor moderators have to look at that thread every minute, have mercy. Luckily I saw only few posts there and gave a red point. Then vanished, I care of my mental health, you know.
He that dwells next door to a cripple will learn to halt.

These humans don't realize that graphics are not the important part....but noooooo lets complain about this when the game is not even out yet....we have like, half a year, few months, it is enough time to do achieve their goal...personally i don't care of the graphics, the game itself is what matters...

Let's just say every time CDPR releases new screenshots, videos, etc, you probably want to steer clear of it for a few days. If not period. It is the land of perpetual unhappiness.

Sorry for my language here:
Sounds like they shit where they eat.

These humans don't realize that graphics are not the important part....but noooooo lets complain about this when the game is not even out yet....we have like, half a year, few months, it is enough time to do achieve their goal...personally i don't care of the graphics, the game itself is what matters...
That's why people joke about Roach not having a butthole (really?), it perfectly describes the climate there.

Clowny strikes me as either nightmarish or mildly amusing. I'm assuming it's the later. I've been avoiding it as much as possible here so that my brain cells don't want to self-destruct.

Good idea.

I can understand that because of how a shitty year 2014 was, but the game is looking amazing in everything else for Kreve's sake, and yet some goddamn textures make them rage for some reason.

They are just freaking out over nothing at this point, other developers made them paranoid as hell and some of them are expressing their frustration and anger over here on the Witcher forum, lucky us :p

Last edited:

Preeeeeetty much. People also don't seem to realize that we are getting to the point of diminishing returns. Graphics are getting so good, that each generation isn't going to have drastic improvements over the previous. Even if Witcher 3 was just an open world Witcher 2, but retaining the same graphics quality as W2, I'd be more than happy. But I digress and I'll end my rant there about the silliness of people who worry more over that than story and gameplay.

Attachments

• 8aea8f3fb9fbe89dc84375aea60c26f5.png
    8aea8f3fb9fbe89dc84375aea60c26f5.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 35
Ok, after that glorious gregski translation I have limited myself only to community threads until May, and after certain gag reflex inducing threads I decided that I need a beer. Or a bear. They pointed me this way.

So you have one more regular to put up with now, I buy this round though :cheers2::guitar::band:

GeraltxRegis bath scene when? ... CDPR what have you done to me, if you don't post some Triss or something soon I fear for my future

Ok, after that glorious gregski translation I have limited myself only to community threads until May, and after certain gag reflex inducing threads I decided that I need a beer. Or a bear. They pointed me this way.
If you drink too much you will see a bear instead of a beer.

GeraltxRegis bath scene when?
W-what wait... Plot twist.

So you have one more regular to put up with now, I buy this round though :cheers2::guitar::band:

GeraltxRegis bath scene when? ... CDPR what have you done to me, if you don't post some Triss or something soon I fear for my future

Welcome aboard sunny to the happy place where everything can happen....but at least here it is allowed ^^

View attachment 9829

Attachments

• e2ac320f218dbf937270124d1a3c6b88.png
    e2ac320f218dbf937270124d1a3c6b88.png
    283.6 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom