Oldest Question of them all, ANSWERED!!!

+
AND! And, you're off-topic.

Here:

Are you happy now?

There is no pleasing you people...

Screw chickens.
Pretty sure that's illegal. Everywhere.

OHMIGOD. Fine. Fine. We'll stop trying to do something sweet for you in your pleasant, beautiful tropical hell hole. With it;s home-grown chocolate.

CHRIS! SUMMON THE DIREWOLVES! WE MUST MAKE SOMETHING SUFFER FOR THIS REJECTION!
Sorry man, the guy said they won't be ready for another few years. He said we can release them now, but they probably wont hae the desired effect...

That rooster makes me feel ashamed.

Of something. No idea what. Just..shame.

Breathing. Definitely ashamed of breathing.

Not into cocks?

Now now, we all know Sard is all about the Cock.

Goddamn, that is a cute pic. too bad adorable baby animals grow up into smelly, sheddy expensive larger animals. Except the tiny ones which no real man would suffer in his presence.

That was answered a long time ago

(And in spoiler tags - not for the squeamish)
ffs men FU*K YOU! :) right on the Easter Sunday
and fuc*k me too I had to look :( that was disgusting :)
I saw tv show abut it. It's Thailand delicacy/street food, bloody half developed duck embryo with crunchy bones shudders

ffs men FU*K YOU! :) right on the Easter Sunday
and fuc*k me too I had to look :( that was disgusting :)
I saw tv show abut it. It's Thailand delicacy/street food, bloody half developed duck embryo with crunchy bones shudders

Nonsense. It's Filipino, not Thai.
And I never did get my Cadbury Creme Egg, so I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Easter with another disgusting image.
Bet you think this one's going to be a Cadbury egg instead.
Of course it will. I would NEVER want to turn your stomach on Easter Sunday with an image of a dead duckling.
Giggle.

Fuck that, I'm not clicking on this shit.

EDIT: Hah, I know what it is through the power of quoting.

Yup. We don't have Cadbury Creme Eggs. That makes me grouchy. Easter, bah.

Necroing an old thread, because.

I would like to thank everyone who commiserated with me last year about the unavailability of Cadbury Creme Eggs in my country. I don't know how you all did it, but it worked. They're in the shops this year.

And in packs of eight. That is just so convenient.

Necroing an old thread, because.

I would like to thank everyone who commiserated with me last year about the unavailability of Cadbury Creme Eggs in my country. I don't know how you all did it, but it worked. They're in the shops this year.

And in packs of eight. That is just so convenient.

What a silly question, having to do more with linguistics and the need for your sad primate brains to put labels on everything you see.

So what did come first? The chicken or the egg? Before there was a chicken, let's say there was a proto-chicken, this proto-chicken would be almost indistinguishable from a chicken but has been labeled a different species by by these scientists that do feel the need that organic life is even worthy of categorization.

Now at some point, this proto-chicken gives birth to an egg containing what someone might label a chicken, but that is of course ridiculous, something can not give birth to another species, your pathetic biology only limits you to produce the same dull species over and over again, only with slight variation.

Think about it like this, imagine a gradient, with orange-red slowly turning into red-orange. Now where on the gradient would you draw a line and say, "well everything on this side of the gradient is orange-red, and everything on the other side is red -orange." but you take each directly on either side of that line and you would be hard pressed to tell them apart. Especially with those insultingly inefficient balls of puss you call eyes.

So what came first? The chicken or the chicken egg? An illogical question of semantics. The change between the chicken and it's ancestors is so gradual in time that to put a line between one and it's offspring, and declare the two separate species, is meaningless. Much like your existence in the first place.

I see you got rid of your number and became more.... how shall I put this... "meaty"? "human"?

Nope, no news. This is still the Year of the Witcher.

Top Bottom