Weekly Poll 7/8/19 - Which V Are You Gonna Be?

+

Which V is your V?

• 1. Female V

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • 2. Male V

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • 3. Depends on the char creation options - cooler looking one for me.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • 4. Depends on voice actor.

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 5. I nearly always play the male option.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • 6. I nearly always play the female option.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • 7. Really dunno yet.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 8. Mix of both, I think.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • 9. Whoever can romance Johnny!

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 10. HOW many seconds?!!

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
8:
Well, as for many reasons immersion is dead for me, I'll only look for the gameplay advantages, so it will be murderous full borg dickgirl V to be able to see boobs while tilting my left stick down yet still be able to please female NPCs.

3 for me, but I do plan on doing more than one playtrough, so I will do a male, female and a mix. Often play male first because I like to play like it's me (I'm male), but sometimes if the female looks badass and have a nice voice I may take that as a first character.

4,8,3 - There are certain voices that just grate on me, so if one of them does I'll mostly play the other one. That said I'm an altoholic and will probably play once with every major option (or at least the ones that look interesting/cool to me).

3, 5 and 8. It's true that I nearly always play male characters, but this time around, I'm very curious to see what genderbending options are available, and not necessarily in the realm of genitals, but in androgynous body types period. I don't know of many games that break the trope of "Male = buff/large build" and "female = smaller, thinner build." Fallout 4, maybe? But even then, the fattest character and the skinniest character both had a distinct body type.

If I decide not to actually go with an androgynous character, I will probably try the female. As I said, very rarely play anything but male so it'd be fun to try something new, and I like femv's voice actor. A big concern for me will be how the clothes look across both genders, though. So far, I like both for different reasons.

Last edited:
Male V for me, but as others have said, the voice will play a huge factor, the cinematic trailer male V sounded like Aaron Paul from breaking bad to me (and I personally don't see him as me being V...)

Guest 3847602

+1 for 1.
I tend to pick a female character for the first playtrough in futuristic setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to go for the female characters unless the VA is bad, or the character customiser doesn't give me the look I want. With Cherami Leigh behind the mic the VA sounds great, so it's just a question of the latter.

I want to play as male V with a bunch of cyberware. If we can choose our voices too I would choose the female voice idk why, but some people say the female voice is better. In other games too like ACO and Mass Effect.

So, male v with a high-pitch voice. Going to be pretty funny once I hear it. lol

I want to play as male V with a bunch of cyberware. If we can choose our voices too I would choose the female voice idk why, but some people say the female voice is better. In other games too like ACO and Mass Effect.

So, male v with a high-pitch voice. Going to be pretty funny once I hear it. lol
I'm expecting some hilarious compilation videos to come out of this game down the line.

Top Bottom