Now playing [music]

+
I know this band! it has been so long since I heard it. it would take too long to explain how I got to know this {new wave-experimental} group. Thanks for sharing; so many good memories.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry,

more seriously, I really enjoy traditional Irish and Scottish music.
{every Culture has its Treasures}

Last edited:
the 5th I don't like it very much.
Ludwig van Beethoven's {7th Symphony} is a Masterpiece. underestimated like the 2nd, 4th, 8th, it is a work that makes me dive into a mirror; see me as I am.

- anecdote; the first 4 notes of the Fifth Symphony are |..._| - {like the Morse letter [V]}

wakeup call
..._ { V }

notes.jpg

Last edited:
Was on a bit of a The 69 Eyes binge, been a fan of them since the early 00's. I don't like everything they have done, but a pretty large portion of it I do. They can also be a bit... well... cheesy at times, especially their music videos... but that's ok, does not bother me really. :) Because I will almost always like almost anything that is even remotely close to Goth/Gothic things... or at the very least what I personally feel is, and/or think is, and/or interpret as, being Goth and Gothic (no matter if it strictly is or is not)... so it's all fine in my mind at least. :LOL:

The 69 Eyes: Brandon Lee

The 69 Eyes: Gothic Girl

The 69 Eyes: Betty Blue

The 69 Eyes: Lost Boys

The 69 Eyes: Sister Of Charity

Top Bottom