1.6 Gimme Danger Progression Bug

+
Currently trying to complete Nomad path and stuck in this quest as I can't install the malware at the market after Goro gives me the shard. The prompt for the interaction is there but pressing F doesn't execute the animation and doesn't make the action un available. Verifying game files keeps making me download some 38mb file but doesn't fix this. I managed this quest as Street Kid either this patch or previous no problem. Anyone else have/had this issue? I may have had this same issue with corpo path around release but that went away after an update.

I was really hoping not to do that but I bit the bullet anyway and no dice...
Is there a way to check quest flags with CET like the character rommanceability flags?

I was really hoping not to do that but I bit the bullet anyway and no dice...
Is there a way to check quest flags with CET like the character rommanceability flags?
I'm on Xbox so no first hand experience, but you might try Cyberpunk 2077 save editor: Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI

Note: Using tools like this can have unintended consequences, especially if there's been changes to save system in patch 1.61 as editor may not be compatible with possible changes.

Well the new patch fixed it :shrug: hope it doesn't come back. For the record I even tried reverting to 1.52 but that didn't help.

I have the same problem. The problem still exists after updating 1.61:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Could you list what you've already tried. Also make sure you keep a save from before starting the conversation.
Anyway if you haven't:
- Get rid of mods
- Verify your files
- Try downgrading to a pervious version. For GOG:
downgrade.png

- Try nuking it and do a clean install:
Just a guess, but I could suggest to perform a clean install of the game, in case.

Top Bottom