1 round deck

+
1 round deck

What i want: very cheap deck, close to starters which allows to take at least 1 round per game in the very consistent way. Any commander. But no golds beyond starters. (that decree...)

The goal is clearly to do daily quests in cosistent maner, and slowly build our collection.

Is the answear "any"? or Just go 11 cards in first round and see what happens?

I suppose that clear sky and clever and triss are big part of it, since they allow to problem solve enemy aoe.

If you are new I would advice you to play singleplayer. For 3 wins you get 75 ores and leader card.
AI tends to make weird moves like using weather on row that has weather already. You will learn the ropes while getting barrels. There is also no round timer so you have all the time in the world to read the card effects and think what to do.

felixsylvaris

What you are saying is that you want to go all out to win at least one round, while not caring about winning the match? The fastest way is too play use tempo cards, like the Crones. Make sure your strength difference is so big the opponent will pass. Using Ragnarok or Drought is also a good incentive, if the opponent doesn't have clear skies. Another option is using Nilfgaard's golden chain with Calveit + Cahir + Vilgefortz + Tibor.

4RM3D;n8706990 said:
felixsylvaris

What you are saying is that you want to go all out to win at least one round, while not caring about winning the match? The fastest way is too play use tempo cards, like the Crones. Make sure your strength difference is so big the opponent will pass. Using Ragnarok or Drought is also a good incentive, if the opponent doesn't have clear skies. Another option is using Nilfgaard's golden chain with Calveit + Cahir + Vilgefortz + Tibor.

This, i just want take my daily, and get cards to build some real deck.
So far i am using Blue Stripes Foltest, but it is a bit too vulnerable to Scorch. So looking for options.

felixsylvaris;n8710430 said:
This, i just want take my daily, and get cards to build some real deck.
So far i am using Blue Stripes Foltest, but it is a bit too vulnerable to Scorch. So looking for options.

I do not think you have many chances with Northern Realms. Do not remember losing to NR a single time.

Top Bottom