Enslave 6 Assimilate - My Verdict after more than 100 games

+

I would still advice/request/recommend that you give it a try. You will quickly see the various disadvantages of Calviet and polarization and how so many decks out there can own Enslave 6. I can guarantee that you wont get more score than you would otherwise go (what I mean is, the deck wont help you to go beyond your skill level).

This is my final deck after so many iterations (started with Canteralla, Coup, Anna, False Ciri and then had to cut them down due to various issues with those cards in general. Since I am not an NG main, this deck may not be optimal. Feel free to change cards as you wish). You can start with it and see. At least give E6A some 20 games (one page of match history) and see how it goes. I really want you to try and share your experience with a promise that it is not as OP or fun-killer as you might think.
Post automatically merged:
OK, so I went and did it. 25 games. Not with your deck, but still a pretty standard E6 I think. The first 10 games were a bit rough, since I've never played the damn faction before and had no idea what I was doing. Was tweaking the deck as I went, ended up 5 and 5. The last 15 games settled in with the list a bit, 11 wins, 3 losses, 1 draw. Total 16-8-1 Got to like 2460. Not necessarily OP, but IMO compared to ST, SUPER easy to play. Like playing with a 16-card deck basically. Pretty much confirmed what I thought.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
OK, so I went and did it. 25 games. Not with your deck, but still a pretty standard E6 I think. The first 10 games were a bit rough, since I've never played the damn faction before and had no idea what I was doing. Was tweaking the deck as I went, ended up 5 and 5. The last 15 games settled in with the list a bit, 11 wins, 3 losses, 1 draw. Total 16-8-1 Got to like 2460. Not necessarily OP, but IMO compared to ST, SUPER easy to play. Like playing with a 16-card deck basically. Pretty much confirmed what I thought.
Well, then you are a very skilled player! Thank you for trying!! I am sure you would have reached 2500+ with ST before. If possible, please try to push with this E6 deck to the max possible. See if you can reach or exceed your lifetime max score with ST with this E6. I agree that you would struggle as NG is very new and you wouldn't know the intricacies of playing it perfectly, but try to get to the max in your opinion and see. Post 2480 you would face a lot of decks and players who can handle E6 easily.

Top Bottom