2.01 Issue with Run This Town Crashing

+
Hi,

I've ran through the mission for Mr Hands "Run this Town" like 4 times now and the game crashes on the final part of the mission where I deactivate Aguilar. The game just goes into a blank screen to load something then crashes!!! Any help since I was looking forward majorly to Mr Hands related questions?

Hi,

I've ran through the mission for Mr Hands "Run this Town" like 4 times now and the game crashes on the final part of the mission where I deactivate Aguilar. The game just goes into a blank screen to load something then crashes!!! Any help since I was looking forward majorly to Mr Hands related questions?
Got the same problem, tried loading older saves but won't be able to finish this quest.
The worst thing is that you can't save during the mission so if you wanna see if the error got fixed you have to legit play 5-10 minutes walking simulator and waiting in an elevator which is really cool story wise when playing it for the first time. But after having the same sequence 10 times it really sucks.

I also have the exact same problem, game flatlines when i deactivate Aguilar construct after exiting Black Sapphire. Playing a fresh character, created on Patch 2.01, currently on Patch 2.02, no mods.

What i did out of ordinary: after finishing the Songbird's quest, taking her home, i have reset my character stats and reinvested points differently and also got additional chrome and then i started Run This Town. [Why reset stats? Because my netrunner build proved to be too weak in the last shootout in The Killing Moon, i was playing on hard difficulty and even after 20-30 retries i could not survive the last phase when goons, drones and helicopter were shooting at me from all sides, had to decrease the difficulty to finish it :( ]

It's usually best to send a ticket to CDPR support. The official support website can be found here, if this article doesn't help it's best to send a ticket to support (click on "contact us" to do so). Definitely try Nr. 3 from the support article though.

Thanks for the info. Actually tried to do this quest on a different Phantom Liberty ending choice (King of Pentacles) and this time succeeded, game did not flatline, got the achievement as well. Also, this time i did not bother to do the optional part of the quest (checking on Bennet's dealings before going to the wake ceremony). Another thing, which i did different this time: i have not yet completed all gigs for Mr. Hands - I did not take one of the last two gigs (the one involving a terrorist ;) ) before completing "Run This Town". Maybe i was just lucky, but maybe this will help someone.

Top Bottom