2.1 Bug - Quickhacks spread.

+
Hi, yeah me again.

It appears that quickhack spread doesn't happen if any quickhack is already uploading on any ennemy, on this screenshot i dropped Contagion T5 (even T4 doesn't spread as it should) on an NPC, i'm using Raven cyberdeck, Contagion should spread to 4 targets and apply stacks, as you can see it just spread to 2 targets instead of adding 2 more stacks, i should have 5 Contagion uploading on these 3 NPC, but i just have 3 uploads (the main target and 2 spreads), on top of that i added an Overheat on the main target, while overclocking and it doesn't spread either, it's not a matter of % chance because it NEVER spread if any quickhack is already uploading, seems like quickhack spread can't be queued, i don't know if it is a bug or an intended feature, because if it is intended what the point of Contagion stacks ?

Attachments

• Quickhack spread queue..jpg
    Quickhack spread queue..jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi, there is a topic that lists bugs after 2.1

Yeah i know but i'm afraid that it can be lost in all the posts, so i made separate ones instead.

The topic is active, but if you want the bugs you report to be seen by cdred, you'd better contact support.
Already reported them to the support.
Post automatically merged:

It's even worse than i thought, because even Contagion should have 65% (50% from Spillover and 15% from Raven T5 bonus) to spread, so in fact i should have 10 Contagion spreading on these 3 NPC, 5 from the first contagion and 5 more from the copied Contagion and his spread (the "copy" of the first Contagion from Spillover and the spreads of the copied Contagion).

I'm not even sure if Spillover and Raven T5 stacks, because they are not the same stuff, one allow spread of any quickhack to 1 more target at 50% chance (Spillover) and the second to spread to 2 targets at 15% chance (Raven T5), so in this case i should even have way more Contagion uploading in case the 50% from Spillover and Raven T5 bonus triggered both (the initial Contagion QH, the copied one from Spillover and 2 more from Raven T5, so 20 Contagion, 4 QH and their spreads), but it NEVER happens.

Last edited:
Top Bottom