2.1 phone broke, cannot progress

+
I just finished Phantom Liberty, roll credits. Go to meet Reed and then at some point my phone stops working. I have tried:

-reload old saves (all saves have this behavior)
-death & reload
-fast travel
-going to misty
-console commands from Reddit (result: the phone starts up with hands or Reed and then immediately V says gotta go)
- gigs (calls go through, can’t open texts or make calls)
- side missions (I get stuck when phone needed)
-save file editor (crashes game)

I’m trying to finish by Christmas, and I can’t progress. Thanks for taking a look at this.

You can report progression issues here:

This is the official website from CDPR support. Just click on "contact us" to send a ticket.

However, if you have mods installed, you should check out this information first:

I submitted my saves via this process 3 days ago and haven’t heard any communication back other than ticket received. Anyone have any ideas?

I submitted my saves via this process 3 days ago and haven’t heard any communication back other than ticket received. Anyone have any ideas?
My guess they are flooded with tickets since 2.1 - just be patient…. : /

I’m ok with being patient. Just updating that I haven’t heard anything else from support.

Have the same problem. The only thing which fixes it temporarily for me is spending some time with a joytoy. I've not tried all the save game edit tutorials. For me it was triggered after finishing PL and going to the main ripperdoc.

Much to my annoyance, the only thing that temporarily fixes it is also a joytoy. I turn my monitor off for the scene and come back to a working phone for about 2-5 missions and then it bugs on & off.

Top Bottom