2 years have passed and the UI still has the same old issues

+
It saddens me to come back here with these complaints but 2 years on and the ui it's still bugged and basic to the bone.

- the first weapon slot with the perpetual "new" tag that will never disappear
- no way to lock and protect iconic weapons or gear from accidental dissassembly
- broad filter tags (melee/ranged) instead of e.g. pistols/rifle/submachine/shotgun etc for easy to the eye browsing of items
- no way to tag weapons and gear as junk to resell or mass dissassemble
- cybermods that don't have no indication to which cyberware they apply to (I have to go on the wiki)
- no info on the map on what the various ripperdocs specialize to (because they do at the end of they day) e.g. Victor has good eye ware
- horrible sorting of consumable, why not filters for alchool, food, drinks and drugs? Why alchool exists btw?
- dps filter for consumables?
- no tag filters for clothes (e.g. head, torso, legs etc) but we can sort them by dps of course

it's patch 1.6 or am I playing from the past?

/sad

Things I've noticed or are my personal grievances with the core game

• They also never fixed johnnys outfit peices being stuck in our player inventory

• we have a useless crouch indicator on the bottom right corner of the ui that can't be removed, despite having a vignette filter we have 2 ways of know if we are crouching, there were enough complaints but they decided to revamp the time skip instead (it looks better but is annoying to use now)

• stats dont seem to align with weapons or are accurate. i have 30 crit chance on my dps chart but when i un/equip a weapon it doesn't reflect the added bonus i reloaded my game and somehow i have 27 crit chance unless trajectory analysis has hidden crit chance stat (there isn't even way to know what crit chance/damage cap is, that i know)

Something they fixed thats not great
• when you used a fast travel point you cant see the shops etc and have to rely on remembering the general area of the store or waypoint it. unless you did some tinkering in the same menu they all appeared...they fixed it so now you only see other fast travel points and thats it something that could've been a quality if life improvement

• the console aiming system in this game is unbelievably, infuriatingly bad to this day I cannot find a good setting and they have not fixed or improved it and i bet have no intentions on ever doing so and this has been complained about enough people make YouTube video on settings that work for some people. they supposedly fixed driving but doesn't seem like they've bother with aim

• they supposedly fixed driving but doesn't seem like it

• crafting ammo there isn't an indicator to match how much more you need in the same crafting menu, so good thing its probably not difficult to get the resource

• there is no way to respec core attributes so hopefully you looked at builds before you actually started playing the game if not then new character it is and im fond of that

• every few days v has blue micro seizures that cause certain issues, one that matters is the audo effect doesn't go away

• after the first update the option to disable street npc dialogue captions stopped working, im not sure if its fixed completely but i see it some after 1.6

Top Bottom