Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey, chooms! We want to give you a heads-up that Patch 2.01 will be coming soon.

Here's a list of the most important fixes and improvements that will be included there:
  • The distorted effect caused by selecting a specific dialogue option when talking to Johnny at the end of Automatic Love will no longer persist on the screen.
  • V will no longer die in The Heist by falling through the elevator when riding to the 42nd floor with low FPS.
  • Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with keyboard and mouse.
  • Made it possible to properly switch to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons.
  • Gig: Breaking News will be properly triggered after approaching the quest area.
  • Vehicle radio volume will be adjusted so it's not too quiet when compared to other sounds in the game.
  • Addressed the issue of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum save file size limit.
    Note: this won't fix the saves corrupted before the update. If you're experiencing the issue, keep a working save (e.g. resave it as manual save) till 2.01 arrives.
  • Performance improvements for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
Remember that these are just the highlights, so stay tuned for more details!

The controller inputs one is quite annoying - glad you're fixing it. And performance improvements are always welcome :).

Will we have FSR3 soon? It's been announced to drop today/tomorrow.

Hey, chooms! We want to give you a heads-up that Patch 2.01 will be coming soon.

Here's a list of the most important fixes and improvements that will be included there:
  • The distorted effect caused by selecting a specific dialogue option when talking to Johnny at the end of Automatic Love will no longer persist on the screen.
  • V will no longer die in The Heist by falling through the elevator when riding to the 42nd floor with low FPS.
  • Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with keyboard and mouse.
  • Made it possible to properly switch to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons.
  • Gig: Breaking News will be properly triggered after approaching the quest area.
  • Vehicle radio volume will be adjusted so it's not too quiet when compared to other sounds in the game.
  • Addressed the issue of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum save file size limit.
    Note: this won't fix the saves corrupted before the update. If you're experiencing the issue, keep a working save (e.g. resave it as manual save) till 2.01 arrives.
  • Performance improvements for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
After the release of update 2.0, the mechanics of the game were changed. First aid kits have become endless, but have a recovery time. In the prologue for the nomad in the task, Trouble does not come alone when you appear in the garage that you are given 2 first aid kits to choose from. You can put them in a quick-use cell. But after talking to the sheriff, when you leave the garage, these first-aid kits are taken away from you. Here's a YouTube video.
After moving along the plot, the character has a chase. And since I play at the highest level of difficulty and the chase is staged, then they always get into you and will pick up health. The prologue cannot be passed. Here's a YouTube video.
That's how I can't play a game I bought for $15 for a week. Support is silent. When will the bug be fixed? Who should I write to? I couldn't get around this bug. Tips to reduce complexity are not accepted, because the developers have provided this passage on this complexity.

Thank god, kindly also look into this issue, radio button missing from hud

image.png

Nice nice, keep'em coming!

Also damn, that Playstation save corruption is a literal deja vu back when saves had a mere 8MBs limit and people had to actively avoid looting and dismantling stuff in order to not pass the limit. Sad to see it happen 3 years later, but luckily caught pretty fast.

Good to see PS5 save corruptions are going to be fixed soon, but disappointed the damaged saves are not retriveable. Also, I'm shocked no one at CDPR thought to increase the file size limit with the 2.0/PL updates. PC players went though the exact same thing shortly after launch. Oh well. CDPR had to get back at Sony for removing Cyberpunk from the PS store right. :sneaky:

Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with keyboard and mouse.
I experience it the other way around. Playing with a PS controller, mouse & keyboard UI appears anytime you're not making any inputs.

Last edited:
I really wish you would kb+m for ps5, xbox already has it! :( This game is perfect for kb+m.

Then it seems to be oversight on CDPR's side, if they did for xbox, should have done it for ps5 also
Exactly I just hope it is just a forgotten feature flag, because there was no explanation if this is intentional or not. Games like cp2077 are perfect to be played via kb+m. And not everyone can get a gpu in these times.

Hi choom. Can we get confirmation something is being done about the mantis blades relic effect making them unplayable with ray reconstruction on? The effect is off center, so instead of just being a halo around the blades, it's a silhouette, a full double of the blades off center to the top left and covers so much area I literally had to switch to katana 😭

Only way to get rid of it is to turn off ray reconstruction but I don't want to do that. I think it's a dlss bug, because they're smaller than they should be, and not in the right location. Really enjoying the new game! Thanks

Attachments

• weird-graphical-glitch-on-32-9-with-mantis-blades-and-the-v0-t5gqnuo13iqb1.png
    weird-graphical-glitch-on-32-9-with-mantis-blades-and-the-v0-t5gqnuo13iqb1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
Nice to know you’re working on fixing these pesky bugs. I really hope you can fix neck and shoulder seams appearing on femV + right gorilla arm discolouring + weird lighting issue on torso when selecting a breast size different from the standard one. Playing on XSX but waiting for these to be resolved because photo mode is unusable as is. Also pre-ordered PL but not obtaining the text for the quadra? On an old endgame save. I got the call from Songbird but no car

Attachments

• 790caff6-93c3-41ac-ac0e-19be8ea34d72.png
    790caff6-93c3-41ac-ac0e-19be8ea34d72.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5687.png
    IMG_5687.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_5688.png
    IMG_5688.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 271

What about achievements?
Post automatically merged:

Another bug. The Intro Scene shows keyboard imputs when playing with controller!

Last edited:

Jesus christ, I hope this fixes the police not working and its just not featured in the highlights

Top Bottom