2077 CANT DATE :( REALLY NEED HELP PLZ

+
HI GUYS :)
Yesterday, I discovered that the dating text messages from my male V partner had disappeared, the date invitation text message to-be-sent list was empty, and the jump time could not wait until my partner took the initiative to send it.
In addition, there is also a problem with the contact list. The names are all gray and only turn blue after browsing through them. However, making phone calls is no problem.
But when I loaded my female V‘s save file, partner dating and texting are no problem.
If there are any players who know, please tell me how to solve it. This is very important to me, thank you SOOOOOO much.:cry:

Oh my. I replied #2 and send. Why can’t I see my own words…
Post automatically merged:

strange, always best is to try a older save, usually thats the best(and only) way to solve it
THX:)I really tried the way you said before I send this ,but it didn’t work. :(Maybe my laaaast old save was met the trouble without my caution,and the other save were trouble either. :(So it looks like no way to fix it. Still thank you. Wish you have a nice day. :)
Post automatically merged:

strange, always best is to try a older save, usually thats the best(and only) way to solve it
First time to use this com,hope you can see my reply. LOL,thx a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom