21/9 | 3440x1440 Resolution and Crouchtoggle bugs

+
Hi,

First, again a game that does not completely support this resolution after many year after its creation....

- In 2020 I just want a game with cinematic 21/9 support ! ! !
- Sometimes after I died and after an automatic save loaded my game flip in 16/9 size (with black bands) and i can't change it. I need to reload manually a save or restart the game.
- The photo mode : I can see a 21/9 picture but my cursor is limited to 16/9 screen, as if there are en invisible large band. Obviously I can't use parameters on right f the screen.
- Some menu (control objet, camera etc..) I have a 16/9 size with black bands, ok why not but my cursor is allowed to go all my 21/9 screen. For the same reason popup appear in 21/9 size and are spited because I have large band !

- Normally Crouchhold is deactivated and I use crouchToggle and when my game restart or reload crouchToggle become deactivated and Crouchhold activated !!!

Best Regards,

MeurdocK

Attachments

• CP_Bug_1.png
    CP_Bug_1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 130
I am experiencing the same problem in game, some times my 21:9 is obstructed by black bars like i would be in 16:9. I press ''esc'' to pause and unpause the game, when it unpause the black bars are gone , usually one or 2 times are enough . i did not have to reset my game or reload yet. it might be helpfull for you until they fix it.

Its the same for the photo mode UI also. The mouse is locked within a 16:9 resolution even though the UI is full 21:9. I'm unable to use the Load/Save funtion or the right arrows in the UI due to this :(

Top Bottom