3rd Person Car handling and reported crime missions 2.0 suggestions.

+
Current Car Handling is alright for driving in 3rd person but in first person, the fast cars feel really light and way too hard to control specially around corners. Possible suggestion..

--Different car weight/gravity ratios when in 3rd person camera and 1st person. I cant say for most players, but I enjoy driving in 3rd person. For me it Will solve most of driving issues as controlling the vehicle would be easier if the weight was higher. I can drive just fine with heavier vehicles but dont enjoy driving the faster/lighter vehicles.

Reported crime missions are worthless for me. Kiling 2/3 random thugs takes like 10 seconds for anyone. Which feels too easy and not worth pursuing. Possible suggestions..

--I would very much like such randomly generated missions with much higher difficulty and with much more + tougher enemies. Like a multistoried building full of gonks to clear out before getting to the reward that matches the effort.

--Some of those missions could involve corpos who are blocking cops the entry to the crime due to a standoff against heavy corpo firepower so V can get in and solve the crime by clearing about 30/40 corpo grunts with an ultimate cyberpsycho level strong boss fight at the end who carries the loot.

--Crimes reported involving car chases and sniping missions or purely stealth missions for hostage rescues so stealth builds can actually have a purpose.

Top Bottom