7and1 Dorfs (Thoughts and Ideas are Welcome)

+
7and1 Dorfs (Thoughts and Ideas are Welcome)

Hello people of all creed, faith and color. I mostly want to add friends with this post to share ideas and such for decks and everything Gwent. I am showing the Deck just because it may also help someone else climb. It just got me to Rank 18 and it is much more than i had anticipated.

As i explain in GwentDB were i post it, this is an obvious ripoff from Swim's 7 Dorfs deck. I am not trying to be anti-meta or anything, as i cannot afford it atm. I am a F2P account, so it may help other F2P accounts. I would love to have the ability (money) to be imaginative...but i can't. So i have a small variation at least which proved to be ok. I am saying just "ok" because at times i have 2-3 defeats in a row, one time i had 5 in a row. Sometimes it's my fault, not reading the opponent well, but then again i know i'm of avg. intelligence, i can only go so far.

I like the challenge though, challenge makes us better and wiser, i think, or i read it somewhere. Someone must know..uhm, yes, add me on GOG if you like, i do like to discuss ideas and thoughts for decks and the game in general and playtest things around.: Norinoo

The Deck on GwentDB

Cheers Hitchickers!

Top Bottom