8UG8EAR GIG CANT INJECT COOLER

+
This is literally last thing to do to get plat. First i was waiting 3 months CDPR to fix this GIG, it didnt even start. Now i cant inject cooler =(
I tried save/reloads, sleeping at V apartment, doing something else, waiting few days. Nothing. There is no interaction with her.

PS4

My GIG fixed after two months, i guess i am lucky. I couldn't even get a call from fixer to start it. Does cooler needed to finish the GIG? I thought this is optional.
From what I've heard there is a ton of problems with this quest. Someone didn't get a call to start, others can't enter a building, and that cooler issue is something new.

Last edited:
I originally didn't get the call and have been waiting to TRY and finish it for platinum trophy.
I immediately tried to do this mission after the update and I GOT THE CALL!!! However it was bugged and I couldn't interact as you can't.
I tried to use the computer to disconnect her and it just froze the game and I could look around. Had to reload.
I had already picked up the coolant before the save, I had old backup savs from when I first discovered the issue with this gig and one that was just before messing with her. I was able to get the coolant and use it, finish the mission!

hmm.. got it done 2day without a problem on my fat first gen ps4... didnt even know there are so many probs on pc and console with this quest... o.o

Top Bottom