A little worrying

+
Why don't you move on? At this point you're camping these forums and deliberately look for criticism just to tell others to move on. It will be good for your mental health if you just focus on the positives if the negatives bother you so much.

Why would I move on? I like the game. I acknowledge that it came out the gate in less than ideal fashion but at the same time, CDP has outlined what they intend to do and the first big patch should be coming out next week. I'm genuinely interested to see it fixed and improved as well as eager to hear about their DLC plans because, despite hundreds of hours logged already, the plain truth is:

I think it's fine and dandy to vent and bitch about something for a bit if you're disappointed but there's an expiry date on that and after a while, it just kind of smacks of morbid boyfriend syndrome if I'm honest. We're over a month past release now, the developers have apologised and outlined their plans to address matters (there's not much more they can do), and yet the hate train keeps rolling under its own momentum. What's the outcome here? How does repeatedly saying 'They lied' in myriad posts serve any great purpose? What's the end goal here? Because I'd have thought an Apology and a promise to fix things would suffice as far as most people would be concerned.

Top Bottom