Ability to change tattoos

+
Hi all, I would like to ask for some important feature.
For some reason the game does not let you change tattoos. I'm sure lots of player who cannot mod would like the option.

Is there a way to get this message to the developer to hopefully include this in a future update?

Thanks.

There could be new 'Skin Docs' - special vendors for this, where you can get, remove tattoos and piercings? Perhaps be able to modify body type or even gender - or get enchantments like breast implants. The most customisation possible the better, in my opinion.

Hey Vik, you can change everything rigth, even my genitals?

Sure, no problem.

So, i like this new tattoo.

Nope, sorry choom can't do that...

Tattoo Studios would be neat, of course. I would add immersion. Yet, I'd be okay if you could do it via Ripperdoc, like you can alter nearly everything else right now.

It do is kinda weird that the game lets me alter almost everything else about V's body in an instant, but getting a new tattoo, which we literally can do in rl, is impossible in the cyberpunk future.

Definitely wish we could change up tattoos. Would also love a wider selection to choose from.

But also, I REALLY would like the ability to keep the Johnny + V heart tattoo without losing V's grip cyberware. I just don't get why her palm goes back to normal after that tattoo...

I'd settle for a wider variety, and a selection of smaller tats, the whole body ones are kind of annoying when you just want something small and simple.

Hi all, I would like to ask for some important feature.
For some reason the game does not let you change tattoos. I'm sure lots of player who cannot mod would like the option.

Is there a way to get this message to the developer to hopefully include this in a future update?

Thanks.
They also need to add the option where V can have Tyger Claw tattoo, tattoo options are small…

There's a mod on Nexusmods that enables ripperdocs to alter or remove your V's tattoos. But it does seem like an odd oversight by the devs to have omitted this from the base game.

They could add new ‘Skin Docs’ who can remove or add new tattoos and piercings, add or remove scars, allow you to become fatter, thinner, more buff or even have giant silicon implants?? Maybe even get a complete sex change?

Top Bottom