Access Points - Where did they go

+
I got CyberPunk for the holidays and have been finding an hour here and there to play. I am running a Decker and up to level 5, but seem to be struggling to find access points to data mine.

I did find one while on one of the main missions. I did a ping on the camera and it showed up. I was then able to jack in and get some data. Since then I have yet to find another. I even went back to that spot and scanned it and it no longer showed up as an access point.

I have the skill Extended Network Interface and scan constantly, but everything I find only allows me to distract enemies.

Is there a trick to finding access points to data mine?????

You're generally going to find them in and around mission/event areas.

There is a Breach Protocol perk that highlights them automatically for you.

You're generally going to find them in and around mission/event areas.

There is a Breach Protocol perk that highlights them automatically for you.

I have the skill that highlights them for you automatically. It's just odd that I can go to a gang area and the access port doesn't work.

Strange indeed, I find em all over the place.

Try the Gig: Monster Hunt(flatline a dude named Jotaru) in southern Watson. That club has a bucketload of Access Points, if you find none in there something is wrong. There is even two outside the joint(two vending machines) yer supposed to go to.
Need Street Cred 15 for the Gig.

Do you still have a cyberdeck installed? I'm not meaning to imply anything by that question, I had a moment where I forgot I had installed a berserk implant instead of a cyberdeck and couldn't use an access point because of it.

Top Bottom