after 150h of playing

+
150 hours. game 100% copleted.
not single game breaking bug.
BUT
-heist in konpeki plaza, jackie stays stuck hidden in wall after saburo death. Reload fixed it
-Trees are sometimes geting crazy in wind
-pedestrians are disappearing and spawning when you are looking around. When you see some one play on guitar sometimes they are in different acords than is music so it's not synchronised and when you walk few steps away and go back the is someone else playing. When i was talking with jackie at food stall pedestrians were spawning right behind him.
- cars are disappearing too and when you see in distance on road car lights they will just disappear and no car will come.
- path for cars are many times in textures so they are riding half way in street or turn in to some concrete railings next to street
- dead bodys are many times still screaming
- lots of loot cant be picked up even there is mark of loot or it is stuck in dead body. this is really frustrating when there is legendary loot
- NPC are brain dead.
- police is useles in game because there is no point to fight with them. when you commit a crime they spawn right behind you and get insta kill. even when you want to play some role play in chasing you get lost them behind first corner. maybe make them some like in GTA
- fist fights have extremely long range so even when you dodge you are still in range and get knocked. this is extremely frustrating when you are competing in fights.
- some indication of ammunition will be great because i find out in middle of the game that there is limit on ammunition but you don't get any info that you are on max
- i didn't meet any bus in game instead of that in story or in old bus station where is deal for fixer
- Pacifika is dead place, there is only few quests and mine story with woodoo boys is extremly short i thought there will be something more with them when they are best net runners in the town and net is very important thing in game.
- even to net you don't have free access in world
- when you get cat into your flat you can't interact with it like pet it or something
- why i cant use again diving suit from judy to get back in laguna bend and explore some more?
- storage is not synchronized
- when you climb rock, many times you slip end get insta kill even from 1 meter
- sometimes get white flash on whole screen don't know why.
- characters are many times placed on wrong position at wrong rotated in dialogs
- many times NPC is missing object in hand when do some activity like eating or items get stuck in their hand or levitate in front of them even when they stop doing that activity
- when judy is drunk and texting me i can say that i want photo. she reply yes but i don't get anything
- why i cant see final work of PV from judy which we filmed in laguna bend?

This is only what come to my mind right now when i remember something else i will start new post.

sorry for my grammatic. english is not my native language

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 50
Top Bottom