AI Can't Handle Facing Melee Combat?

+
Loving the game's atmosphere and story thus far, but have been underwhelmed by the combat. I'm literally just running around punching people to death or bashing them with a wrench. The AI seems unable to compensate/punish me for just running around like the Hulk and smashing people. Haven't felt the need to really bother with guns. Occassionally I toast people with cyber hacks just to mix it up a bit, but it's generally unnecessary. Is this just a symptom of being at Normal difficulty or is the AI always this baffled if you...you know...move in combat?

Loving the game's atmosphere and story thus far, but have been underwhelmed by the combat. I'm literally just running around punching people to death or bashing them with a wrench. The AI seems unable to compensate/punish me for just running around like the Hulk and smashing people. Haven't felt the need to really bother with guns. Occassionally I toast people with cyber hacks just to mix it up a bit, but it's generally unnecessary. Is this just a symptom of being at Normal difficulty or is the AI always this baffled if you...you know...move in combat?

Same, it's actually a fun beat em all if you go full melee.

Tho, the issue IMO is about the NPC not able to switch between mode, when I fight thugs using melee they block and pary, those using guns just look at me untill I break their skull.

I'm also in normal difficulty, and I've been exposed to that too. AI needs to notice that we're running to them to melee fight. As I see, it's doing stupid moves and keeps shooting with the gun.

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing, running around with swords shanking fools. I can't really dodge, because it doesn't register my double tap B very well, but I don't really need to dodge, either, so it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom