Any time sensitive quests?

+
I just finished helping Mitch with Scorpion's send off, when I got a call from Panam and got the quest "A Little Help from My Friends". Can I make them wait with no adverse effects and head back to Night City to do other stuff before I head back to their camp?

Most you can, but there are some you can't, but the game kindly doesn't tell you which is which. I remember the one below your apartment with the police was timed, I got back late and the guy had offed himself.

You can, but there is one quest you have to do directly when available (or at least, don't wait) in Aldecaldos camp just after (if I remeber), it's I'll Fly Away (a quest icon will appear, so take a look regularely).

Edit : Forget my post, for Aldecaldos, nothing is time sensitive except this one :D

Not 100% sure, but in 1.6 I noticed it disappear from the map as soon as Panam calls.

Some people said it reappears after Aldecaldos move camp or something like that, so I went to test it but it never popped again, so since then I always treated it as "do immediately before Panam calls" :D

Ok, maybe there is a time period during which the quest is not available.
To be honest, I didn't pay attention because I hoped to succeed the body check during the dialogue, and it's the very last attribute I leveled up, but due to check scaling it didn't work anyway :D

Main quests or gigs don't run out, but some of the side quests (and those car theft quests) do.
For example:
The one with the depressed cop below your apartment.
The one with the monk captured by maelstrom, which you need to free.
The one to honor Scorpion.

Top Bottom