Queen of the highway bugged on PC

+
Whenever i get into the basilisk with Panam and we head away from the camp, she starts talking about how it needs to people to run it and then all of a sudden the game completely freezes up and let me do anything at all. The only way i can exit the game itself is by clicking on the windows button the keyboard and then clicking on the game at the bottom & exiting the game that way. it has happened twice in the exact same spot where she talks about two people than it freezes with nothing i can do to fix it. I need any help if anybody has any solutions on how to fix it.

Are you running any mods?

Have verified game files?** if you have mods installed, take note that verifying game files integrity can mess up your mods.

When you say the game freezes, what are we talking about here? Hard lock where everything is brought to a standstill or are things still moving or sounds still working.

Do you have any overlays activated? A lot of people have to disable overlays to get the game working right.

Drivers up to date?

Have you tried anything so far to fix this? If so, let us know. The more information we have the better chances we can help.

It's a hard lock where I can't move or anything
Post automatically merged:

There aren't any overlays enabled at all.

Remove all mods, use cyberclean mod to remove everything.
Then reverify, and go thru that quest again and see.

I never had any problems where the game would hard lock. It's only when I do this certain quest.

Top Bottom