Anyone Noticed?

+
I haven't finished the Act 1 so far, I may have never seen some types or I have seen too few

For example, it's a scan information of a Maelstrom mob

捕获.PNG

The red icon: type (the type names are named by myself, not official)

Common:
Pistol: Normal Shooter (use pistols, SMGs and assault rifles)
Knife: Normal Warrior (use melee weapons)
Knife with Lines: Ninja (use melee weapons, can dash)
Two Bullets: Shotgunner
Front Sight: Sniper
Netrunner Icon: Netrunner

Rare:
Machine Gun: Machine Gunner

Assault Rifle with Lines: Commando (use assault rifles, can dash. I've only seen them in Tyger Claws so far and all of them seem to be guy in black)
Axe: Heavy Armor Warrior (maybe, I only met them twice so far. first is the Animals girl from Shark in the Water [she is named but I don't know the original text], I silently knocked her down so I don't know her type trait. Second is a Tyger Claws fat guy, he has a high DEF and can't repel, use melee weapon)

The yellow words: type name, determined by Affiliation.

For example, a Maelstrom Shotgunner is called Maniac (I don't know what the original text is so it may be wrong). Normal shooters are always seem to be two names (such as a Scavenger normal shooter maybe called Rat or Crow), normal warrior also seem similar. It may be related to the specific weapon type.

Other

I also found that the Tyger Claws normal warriors and ninjas will use pistols when they're too far away. Some of Maelstrom shooter can possibility burn the player.

Last edited:
Top Bottom