Are you planning to upgrade your PC after having tested CP2077 ?

+

Upgrade?

• I've (pre)ordered an RTX 3080/3090/ti and a 10900K/5900x/5950x because i want 1440p@60FPS#RTX#NoDLSS

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • THE DLSS PERFORMANCE IS GODLIKE

• I will probably die sooner than my Vega 56

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have the latest gear, but I'm oké with my setup, everything's fine.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I don't think that better gear will prevent crashing at the current state of the game.

• Please FIX YOUR GAME CDPR !!111 I can't play on RT ULTRA with my RTX 2060

• Nvidia has been lying to me. I'm going AMD all the way, the fine wine will heal my wounds.

• Jesus f.....g Christ!!

• I'm not going to upgrade yet and I wanna wait what the next big patch will bring.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • sommmeeeewwhheeeereeee oovveerr thee raaiinnboowwwwww....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC9V

Forum veteran
You've probably played a few hours and spend some time in Night City to get an impression of the performance of your PC. How does it perform, are you happy with the performance? Are willing to do an upgrade?

I'm running a slightly older system on medium preset and have had few performance issues. Personally, I'm fine with the way it's running for me. Thought about upgrading graphics card, but doesn't seem worth it at price vs performance difference. I've also played 24 hrs, thus far.

Ryzen 3 1200
GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb
16 Gb RAM
500 Gb Crucial SSD

Interesting comparison vid with a 1070:

So here's my thing, I run it personally on RT Medium Preset (-Motion Blur) with Ultra Performance turned on and have been trying to stream that. Patch 1.04 has done a good deal for performance for me where I'm now consistently staying about 50 FPS

My Rig is a i5-10400, 2080 Super, 32 GB Ram

I work at an internet cafe and we are due for an upgrade regardless. We still are running 3rd gen i5s or 2nd gen i7s and have anywhere from a 960 to a 1050ti BUT those PCs are running the game well considering the hardware. Covid has obviously made things difficult.

The Lan PCs with 2077 installed are running the game at it's lowest setting with the dynamic fidelity slider set to 70-100 with the target being 60 FPS on 1080p

Top Bottom