Balance Council upgrade suggestions

+
Dear CDP :sad:

Could you please consider giving players more options to balance cards?

1. Adding or removing a status or an ability:
- veil, doomed etc
- order/zeal, sabbath etc
2. Row condition - I don't think enough cards is row locked.
3. Changing card category.

Players could vote interchangably with current card power/prov changes. Soon game won't see any amends, since all cards will become balanced by the community.

Adding new options, could engange bigger groups of players to collaborate in creating meta seasons, adding spice and keeping the game fresh - at least on some level.

Maybe that could encourage old players to return to the game?

Hi. This only came up today, but it seems that the provision cost for card Temple of Melitele: Congregation has been increased to 15, thus making it the only card with provision 15. Now this totally ruins the experience for the "Patience is a virtue" seasonal mode, as sooner or later every card becomes this one and you gotta use it all over in the last round in order to keep up with your opponent (which is no fun at all), otherwise you get totally destroyed. Please please fix this by either reducing the provision of this card back to 14 or just remove this card from this seasonal mode completely. "Patience" is the best and most versatile seasonal mode IMHO, the only one I play (and it's on so rarely!!), and now I can't enjoy it any more.
Does anyone else have the same experience??

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom