Battle Rush sometimes not playable

+
Hi all. There are many issues with Battle Rush, such as some leaders' animation being seemingly longer than others and preventing from using a power and then play a card, for example. I play with a fiber optics connection and the lowest ping possible but still, quite often, using several orders in a row is impossible as there is an unexplicable lag between the use of two orders on the same card, while I sometimes play against opponents who seem to have no problem spamming theirs and thus giving up to five orders in a matter of seconds, while the last of mine usually ends up targeting a random card -- typically one of mine, otherwise it would not be fun -- long before the time is up.
As an example, today I thought I had all the time in the world to use a simple, brief sequence: play a card, give an order to another then use said order, which was "Spawn and play a [x] power spell". Except that when it came to playing the spell and while I still had several seconds left before the end of my turn, clicking a target on the opponent's side did nothing (there was no Defender card and it should have worked fine: I triple checked afterwards). After something like a good three-seconds lag, the "Banish" spell I had chosen targeted a random card and ended up banishing one of mine, costing me the round and the game.
All that to say that Battle Rush is a fun thing to play when it runs smoothly, but unfortunately, at least in my experience, it almost never does. I guess I'm not the only one experiencing such issues with this mode and would like to know if something will be done to fix it, if possible at all.
Thanks in advance.

Well People will say The fun off battle Rush is it, you need to adapt your deck to not have many order and have more deploy and things like that.

But the truth is, i already made a topic like this, but I was blaming that battle Rush isnt playable in mobile.

I Also notice my opponents could do a lot of moves while i cant, even when i dont take time thinking, only doing The acts.

Since than, nothing has changed, since its "One of the coolest seasonal game" (said by players).

As advice, just skip this week and this game Mode because its a waste of time

I believe the test should be your skill to think fast not the navigating of animation mechanics and building a compatible deck which works only graces certain leaders.

Top Bottom