Beat On The Brat progression bug

+
Hello, I started a new save for Phantom Liberty and have been doing all sidequests from main game + dlc as i go, however the final fight for beat on the brat has never appeared. The quest has been indefinitely on "Wait for the final fight." Way more than two days have passed in game as i have basically left it for a stupid amount of time whilst i progress with the DLC/other sidequests/main story quests. Has anyone got a fix for this?

Hello, I started a new save for Phantom Liberty and have been doing all sidequests from main game + dlc as i go, however the final fight for beat on the brat has never appeared. The quest has been indefinitely on "Wait for the final fight." Way more than two days have passed in game as i have basically left it for a stupid amount of time whilst i progress with the DLC/other sidequests/main story quests. Has anyone got a fix for this?
Not sure but I guess you completed "I Walk The Line" (VDBs quest) if you started Phantom Liberty?
(I think the final fight can't start if you do not complete this quest and clear the GIM from the Animals).

Not sure but I guess you completed "I Walk The Line" (VDBs quest) if you started Phantom Liberty?
(I think the final fight can't start if you do not complete this quest and clear the GIM from the Animals).
Yep, done that one. I also had the quest related to the Coach in Dogtown and did that even just in case. Still not started.

Yep, done that one. I also had the quest related to the Coach in Dogtown and did that even just in case. Still not started.
Ok, the quest should have started not very long after if you completed every fights previsouly.
I didn't reach this point in 2.0 so I don't know (I generally postpone these fights for the very end of the game when I have a good amount of powerful cyberwares).
You don't use mods? Never used on this save, even if mods are disabled now?

Try to verify the game files in case, but I doubt :(
Anyway I suggest to contact the support directly (at least to keep them aware about the issue) because I'm not sure how you could trigger the quest while I think, it already should be available.

Ok, the quest should have started not very long after if you completed every fights previsouly.
I didn't reach this point in 2.0 so I don't know (I generally postpone these fights for the very end of the game when I have a good amount of powerful cyberwares).
You don't use mods? Never used on this save, even if mods are disabled now?

Try to verify the game files in case, but I doubt :(
Anyway I suggest to contact the support directly (at least to keep them aware about the issue) because I'm not sure how you could trigger the quest while I think, it already should be available.
Thank you for the help anyway, i have verified the files a few times prior to this and nothing, i just sent off my savefile to support and will see what comes of it

could you fixed? i got bugged after finishing the brigitte mision when you get the text from fred, my mision was updated and i was heading to the fight but got killed and respawn right after finishing the brigitte mision, but after reading the text, the last fight didnt appear now, even got killed 3 more times in that zone and every time after reading the text never get the mision update, now i don’t know how to get the last fight update

You have to actually go to the quest marker and sit down on the bench to literally "wait for the final fight". I know it's a little confusing since other quests have you wait for phone calls and texts, but in this case you have to actually go there and wait - similar to Claire's races.

Top Bottom